Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
xg9krp.jpg

That's pretty much the theme to all these comics though to see it live on screen is the big factor. Everyone knows the story the execution is what counts. They are building these movies up for the Infinity War movies which will be MCUs Magnum Opus
I hope he doesn't go see BVS. Spoiler alert, batman superman and wonder woman are going to live and the bad guy(s) will lose. I just got a hunch :troll:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I hope he doesn't go see BVS. Spoiler alert, batman superman and wonder woman are going to live and the bad guy(s) will lose. I just got a hunch :troll:
im gonna watch that (i like batman ) at least the nolan trilogy had some suspenseful stuff. Not random generic robots and aliens blowing shyt up

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Blood red robes and black cloak of levitation.:jbhmm: That's new.

Gotta distinguish him visually from Thor and Vision:ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
^huh? dude was fukking fantastic in star trek....i know ppl who dont even like the movie that watch his and peter weller's lines on youtube all the fukking time
He was nothing special in Star Trek to me but different strokes for different folks I guess.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
That's the plot of the Avengers. None of that happened in Thor or Guardians besides a bad guy wanting an infinity gem.
And you seriously can't be mad at the good guys winning, that's like 95% of movies not just comic book movies. GoT is an extreme/unique situation besides Danaerys does anything good really happen to anyone? It is mostly misery on top of misery that can get predictable to. I read the books as well.

GOT is also a tv show...

Django without its dressings is just a typical western revenge movie...

I could break every movie dude likes down into nice little genres pieces with predictable plots.

Last edited: