Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
look past the bullshyt..... i have not seen them all (i dont really care for them) but i saw avangers and guardians of the galaxy, thor :mjlol: The ratings those movies got.
- Some bad guys are looking to get their hands on some small object witch wields great powers
- the good guys try to stop him from getting that small thing.
- the bad guy wins the first battle and the good guys have a low moral and are scattered
- the good guys somehow get it together and win (some non important character dies) everybody is happy the end
The backstories are not the same but this bullshyt fairy tale plot that always ends the same. It's just not fun for me....Like i saw jurassic park .... i knew how that movie would end i was just waiting for it to end :stopitslime:
Idk if you get what i am saying
Nothing unexpected happens in those movies for me

i still remember seeing GOT when they cut ned starks head off .... i was pissed but at least it caught me by surprise
. I remember buying the books, (i just could not wait for the next season) i just wanted to see what happened next

That's the plot of the Avengers. None of that happened in Thor or Guardians besides a bad guy wanting an infinity gem.
And you seriously can't be mad at the good guys winning, that's like 95% of movies not just comic book movies. GoT is an extreme/unique situation besides Danaerys does anything good really happen to anyone? It is mostly misery on top of misery that can get predictable to. I read the books as well.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
That's the plot of the Avengers. None of that happened in Thor or Guardians besides a bad guy wanting an infinity gem.
And you seriously can't be mad at the good guys winning, that's like 95% of movies not just comic book movies. GoT is an extreme/unique situation besides Danaerys does anything good really happen to anyone? It is mostly misery on top of misery that can get predictable to. I read the books as well.
idk man for me every marvel movie i saw was like watching fireworks. You look at the pretty lights and explosives and go home and forget about them in a few hours

Wasnt there a small object of small power in GOG and some bad guy wanted to get his hands on it to do evil??

and in thor the dark world didnt Natalie portman get possesed by an OBJECT OF INFINITE POWER and some bad guy wanted to get his hands on it and use it to do evil?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
idk man for me every marvel movie i saw was like watching fireworks. You look at the pretty lights and explosives and go home and forget about them in a few hours

Wasnt there a small object of small power in GOG and some bad guy wanted to get his hands on it to do evil??

and in thor the dark world didnt Natalie portman get possesed by an OBJECT OF INFINITE POWER and some bad guy wanted to get his hands on it and use it to do evil?
I said your first point was valid but no one dies and the group is never disbanded in GotG or Thor. You said Thor, now you are switching to Thor 2? Make up your mind please.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
I said your first point was valid but no one dies and the group is never disbanded in GotG or Thor. You said Thor, now you are switching to Thor 2? Make up your mind please.
i was talking about thor 2 and didnt that tree die in Gotg? but he came back. and Sam Jackson die and came back and pepper die and came back, loki died and came back :ld:
Most marvel movies i saw had shyt villains aswel, thats why batman is the only comic book character i truly love

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i was talking about thor 2 and didnt that tree die in Gotg? but he came back. and Sam Jackson die and came back and pepper die and came back, loki died and came back :ld:
Like I said no one died. And those are all important characters no unimportant ones. That was your initial claim, unless you want to amend again?

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Like I said no one died. And those are all important characters no unimportant ones. That was your initial claim, unless you want to amend again?
this was a different point, if you gonna kill someone at least have the balls to kill them for good.
i want the suspense in a film to be real.... whats the point of watching if you know that all the major characters will live

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
this was a different point, if you gonna kill someone at least have the balls to kill them for good.
i want the suspense in a film to be real.... whats the point of watching if you know that all the major characters will live
Dude it is superheroes, they have a historical audience, kids. Being all dark and killing off numerous 'good guys' is not in the program. I thought people knew that going in? lol
And like I said the good guys win in the overwhelming majority of movies no matter the genre so you must have a very small library of films you consider suspenseful enough.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Dude it is superheroes, they have a historical audience, kids. Being all dark and killing off numerous 'good guys' is not in the program. I thought people knew that going in? lol
And like I said the good guys win in the overwhelming majority of movies no matter the genre so you must have a very small library of films you consider suspenseful enough.
im not saying that the bad guy should win, just give me somethin unexpected not just stupid jokes and CGI. Hey django won.... but that scene where calvin and the doctor were killed was still :wow::banderas::merchant::dwillhuh:
i get these movies are mainly aimed at kids but when grown men get super hyped over these fairy tales and are rating them 8.5 on imdb :what:
And if you have a geen beast a demigod and a man in an iron siut, why do you need a bytch with a glock to kill aliens?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
im not saying that the bad guy should win, just give me somethin unexpected not just stupid jokes and CGI. Hey django won.... but that scene where calvin and the doctor were killed was still :wow::banderas::merchant::dwillhuh:
i get these movies are mainly aimed at kids but when grown men get super hyped over these fairy tales and are rating them 8.5 on imdb :what:
And if you have a geen beast a demigod and a man in an iron siut, why do you need a bytch with a glock to kill aliens?
We are comparing a QT movie to super hero movies? :what: One is for adults only really while the other is aimed at kids. Poor comparison.
Sorry you don't have the ability to understand the target audience when watching a film and enjoy it in that context. I mean I don't care what you like but saying they are all the same is just not true.
:snoop: try to apply logic to a movie with fictional technology, norse gods that don't exist and men turning into monsters brehs.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
We are comparing a QT movie to super hero movies? :what: One is for adults only really while the other is aimed at kids. Poor comparison.
Sorry you don't have the ability to understand the target audience when watching a film and enjoy it in that context. I mean I don't care what you like but saying they are all the same is just not true.
:snoop: try to apply logic to a movie with fictional technology, norse gods that don't exist and men turning into monsters brehs.

if it's for kids let the kids watch them.... there were like 5% kinds when i saw the avengers. I know that my comparisons are stupid, i'm just fed up with these superhero movies and the way ppl are overratig them and go to the cinema like cattle to see the same shyt . These movies are just boring, nothing unexpected happens like ever

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Strange is probably my most anticipated Marvel character to see on the big screen post Phase 1. Can't front though, nothing gives me any confidence that, with their track record, Marvel can nail down the tone of this character.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
xteve-abanto-strange-concept-000-copy-copy.jpg

:patrice:might be fake

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah I'm geeked for this.

Yeah cause being a tech genius captured by terrorists who then escapes to only battle with his business partner at home is basically the same plot as a scrawny kid becoming a super soldier during WW2 and then hibernating for almost a century which is basically the same plot as a criminal being recruited to turn small as an insect in order to steal tech from a company before it does real harm is basically the same plot as a kid being abducted by aliens and then banding together with an alien assasin, revenge bent strongman, a talking rac00n and a walking and talking tree with unbelievable strength to save an alien planet from destruction. These are all basically the same plot. lol
you ain't have to do my mans like that :banderas:

Strange is probably my most anticipated Marvel character to see on the big screen post Phase 1. Can't front though, nothing gives me any confidence that, with their track record, Marvel can nail down the tone of this character.
Cumberbatch, Tilda and Chiwetel are the main characters so just off that and their history of work this looks like it'll be "different" from the others. But your hesitancy is understandable. This will probably be heat rocks tho.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
if it's for kids let the kids watch them.... there were like 5% kinds when i saw the avengers. I know that my comparisons are stupid, i'm just fed up with these superhero movies and the way ppl are overratig them and go to the cinema like cattle to see the same shyt . These movies are just boring, nothing unexpected happens like ever
then dont watch them shyts muthafukka:what:

son said "im fed up."

you Mary J Blige nikka? :what: