Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

Daps
Strange is back :banderas:

Shuma-Gorath :gladbron:

I still wish we had a good Capcom Cinematic Universe so we could get an MvC film :mjcry: Marvel's roster for such a film is almost done once X-Men comes in

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
knew it was coming but kinda pissed that
What If is canon. that shyt sucked... but that episode was one of the better ones and i imagine the live action shyt will make up for it

I didn't watch What If....

And I never really paid attention to the Netflix shows, and I doubt I will go back and try to watch any of them.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch What If....

And I never really paid attention to the Netflix shows, and I doubt I will go back and try to watch any of them.
What If is inoffensive, and it's just basically time filler between live action shows and movies, but i just found most of the scnerios lame. didn't think it was appointment viewing but now i'm not so sure.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What If is inoffensive, and it's just basically time filler between live action shows and movies, but i just found most of the scnerios lame. didn't think it was appointment viewing but now i'm not so sure.

The first episode was Peggy Carter... I got like 20 minutes into it and was like......

1. This is a cartoon
2. All of these characters are either dead or old
3. I asked myself if I really wanted to rehash Phase I shyt and I said no before turning it off.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The first episode was Peggy Carter... I got like 20 minutes into it and was like......

1. This is a cartoon
2. All of these characters are either dead or old
3. I asked myself if I really wanted to rehash Phase I shyt and I said no before turning it off.
The Dr Strange episode was solid. Original voice actors. You can go ahead and skip to the last 2 episodes. They are straight piff. And would help color in some shyt we might see in DS2.