Official DOCTOR STRANGE Thread | Multiverse fukkery incoming

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
It just hit me that this might be the last of MCU Spidey for a while. Sony might have Holland Spidey for their own trilogy after this.

The end credits screens were aways used to set up what’s next for the character of the movie we just watched. Spider-Man literally had nothing to do with the end credits. It makes me feel like Feige put a bow on the franchise for now and will leave Spidey alone for a while. We might not see Spidey again until phase 5. Thoughts?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
It just hit me that this might be the last of MCU Spidey for a while. Sony might have Holland Spidey for their own trilogy after this.

The end credits screens were aways used to set up what’s next for the character of the movie we just watched. Spider-Man literally had nothing to do with the end credits. It makes me feel like Feige put a bow on the franchise for now and will leave Spidey alone for a while. We might not see Spidey again until phase 5. Thoughts?
They literally just said they are story boarding the next movies. Contracts still gotta get worked out tho :birdman:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA

I was reading also that Tom Holland is kind of burnt out. Said Uncharted made him think about taking a break

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Now if that is indeed the What If Dr Strange in this then does he still have possession of the Infinity Stones. What if he actually wins this time?:lupe:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I believe Holland wanted to take a break (understandable) from spidey for a while and they want wait a bit on the next trilogy since it’s going to be different in tone from the HS trilogy and have a older spidey.

It would make sense cause Sony is making all these related spiderverse film.