OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think this Dr vogel storyline should have took place during the first half of the season and the second half is Dexter getting outed

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
They should've kept the kid alive like a protege to end the show. matsukas daughter and the quinn and deb thing could've been done in any season. only way to end it would've been to have him exposed or passing the torch to his protege. doesn't feel like a last season but rather another story arc.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
If the show had ended after season 4 :ohlawd:

dexter_trinity.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i've never despised a show i once loved like i do this one.. i just can't.. i even think halls an awful actor now.

its obvious they just made this one up as they went along. like i said before debs boss wore the same fukking shirt ALL season just changing his ties.. they must have filmed all his scenes in one day. :heh: thats how rushed this was

they should have ended it last year with deb shooting dex..then i would have had more fond memories of this show..at this point i hardly give a shyt and barely care enough to finish the last 2 episodes.

Last edited:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somebody clear something up for me. Vogel's patient that Dexter killed, was her son "controlling" him too? He was mailing brains to her too, right?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Before the season ends Quinn will be with Matsukas kid. Why just Deb can catch him get upset and run into an ambush.

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2013/09/10/dexter-review-goodbye-miami/

This is on point. The lines about Harrison and Quinn had me :dead:

"left alone by Dexter as he chases after Oliver. He’s told to do this by Ghost Harry, which is exactly the sort of thing that Ghost Harry would not tell him to do, as evidenced by every season up until now."

This is spot on, I also thought in that moment that Harry would have wanted him to leave things alone in that situation rather than go after him.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
this cracked me up so much, Harrison takes the worse bump ever, i mean he bladed from this stuff and Hannah takes him to the hospital dressed like a supermodel.http://images.*****.org/tv/src/1378927714582.gif