OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I enjoyed this episode :manny: but I don't watch breaking bad and boardwalk or mad men so I don't know anything about good television

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue with this last season is that it's the last season. Right now, it's playing out like a normal continuation season of Dexter but I know that it's the end. I'm waiting for fireworks to go off but I'm getting further story and (semi) plot development. If this wasn't the end, I would be more interested than I am and not scrutinizing everything that I being shown.

When the sixth season ended with Deb finding out about Dexter then culminating with Deb shooting LaGuerta and ultimately choosing Dexter, I thought that they had something there. I mean, they kind of did the story line with Dexter and Lumen and teased him getting caught by Deb as well. Now they are kind of going through with it and I wish it was more rewarding.

With all this said, I'm still watching and am interested to see where this story is going and will ultimately finish.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't watched since season 6 but

0532_jekdm.gif

:dwillhuh:

VsAA0v2.jpg

:dwillhuh:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shiit is terrible. I'm debating on whether to even finish the season. It's like they don't seem to care so why should I?

They would have been better off bringing Doakes back in some ridiculous unrealistic way. It would have been way more entertaining than what we are getting now.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
asjklbfk;jasbfg;asdjkgb;ksdjngsdgb;ksd @ Harrison on the treadmill.

Equal parts hysterical nonsense and contrived bullshyt.

fukk everything about this show.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
My issue with this last season is that it's the last season. Right now, it's playing out like a normal continuation season of Dexter but I know that it's the end. I'm waiting for fireworks to go off but I'm getting further story and (semi) plot development. If this wasn't the end, I would be more interested than I am and not scrutinizing everything that I being shown.

When the sixth season ended with Deb finding out about Dexter then culminating with Deb shooting LaGuerta and ultimately choosing Dexter, I thought that they had something there. I mean, they kind of did the story line with Dexter and Lumen and teased him getting caught by Deb as well. Now they are kind of going through with it and I wish it was more rewarding.

With all this said, I'm still watching and am interested to see where this story is going and will ultimately finish.

Yeah, nothing feels really connected. Nothing is coming full circle, these guys are trying to play the middle.

The focus should have always been Deb, not another villian. I would have liked to see more of Francis as she helped Deb.
Francis.JPG

This should have ended the same way as the final season of Shield, because they treated season 7 as a way to wrap up season 6. This show is trying to do too much in the final season. Might as well made season 7, 16 episodes and call it a day. Because most of what happened in season 8 could have been accomplished in 3 episodes.

Some shows end with a bang, other shows like Heroes struggle towards the end. Still one of my favorite shows, but truthfully only 1 episode in season 8 will matter and that's the finale, its hard to care about anything else that is going on. Looks like The Shield will have the crown for the best ending of all time.