Official Deadpool Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I saw Deadpool the other day. I liked it. They got through his origin and still managed to make it not so cheesy like alot of these comic movies do. And I like that the had other mutants and didn't explain them to us. They just showed them in action and left it up to the audience to just know who they are via being a comic nerd or googling. That's how it should be done at this point. We don't need to have an origin story for every single hero/villain. But yeah, Ryan Reynolds definitely needed a rebound after Green Lantern.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
MAY 10 ..
Ce8rwgvW4AABQdR.jpg:orig

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Smart move to release the movie on Blu Ray while the movie is still hot. All profits for FOX, they don't even have to do extra marketing either, besides doing social media marketing.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
All jokes aside they need to release this on VHS, laser disc and beta-max or fukkery and promotion

Beta is SONY so we know that aint happening.. they need to release this on film for a projector ... when I was a kid we had that too.. Man I miss my pops..
How about that DIVX from circuit city with the rental DVDs that would erase or burn or whatever it was after you watched them
or how about a 1gb usb with the movie in VCD format