Cabbie at the end

Most of the scenes with Colossus and Negasonic

Finding out dudes name is Francis :mjlol:

When he told Negasonic to "turn away"

The middle finger on the severed hand

Breaking every limb hitting colossus

Bob from Jacksonville

And there's probably more I forget.

Very incredible and entertaining movie. Fox might finally make up for a lot of recent failures

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
That movie was amazing. I can't believe it is done by Fox:mindblown:
It has the perfect combo of action and humor. Jokes were spot-on, nothing corny. I'm going back tomorrow to see it again:smugbiden:
I was with people who are not even into movies and they loved it.

That's because Fox didn't meddle with Ryan and everyone else involved. They just gave them the budget and let them cook. More studios should start doing this instead of being scared that they'll lose money

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I was sure when his girl stabbed AJAX and DP started imagining cartoon characters while looking at her that AJAX was going to stab her in the head with that sword like Kanye's avatar:mjlol:

N_eNSBXi_400x400.jpg

I was preparing myself for it:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
if only they would've shown Gina Carano titty :noah:

Her supple breast were over 9000 if she would have showed it I would of went ssb not ssj but ssb that God ki

:mjlol: and :snoop: at how many kids I saw in the movie theater with me I get it if they not in school yet like 4 and under but I saw legit 6-12 yr olds in that place

Oh that fight scene with colossus was :laff: I was in legit tears at the shyt he did after each blow

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This shyt about to pull in 90+ milli over the weekend :ohhh:

Box Office: Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool' on Fire Friday, Headed for $90M-Plus Debut

Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool is on fire at the Friday box office, where it's on course to gross $35 million-plus for the day and $90 million or more over the long Valentine's Day/Presidents Day weekend, according to early returns.

Deadpool is proving an even bigger victory than expected for Reynolds and Fox. Tracking had suggested the irreverent superhero movie — one of the rare Marvel comic book movies to be rated R — would open to $65 million or $70 million over the four-day holiday weekend. Some even believe it could crack $100 million, but comparisons are tough because of the movie's R rating.

Either way, it looks to open in the vicinity of Guardians of the Galaxy ($94.3 million) and Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($95 million). If it crosses $100 million, it would be only the 11th superhero movie in history to achieve that feat. And it's likely to score the top R-rated opening of all time.

Friday's haul includes $12.7 million in Thursday night previews, the biggest ever for an R-rated film and the biggest of all time for the month of February.Fox made the movie per its licensing deal with Marvel Enterprises for the X-Men universe of characters.

That superhero movie fatigue :troll:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Very entertaining. They were slacking with the lack of other mutants though. Also, how does Colossus just take out the Blackbird like he is driving a car. It's not a minivan or something.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Didn't see the official thread before the other one. :mjlol:

I just came back from watching it. It was pure piff. :whew: Violence :banderas:Too many jokes to remember, they set the bar for laughs.:pachaha:Colossus, one of my favorite comic characters was done right.:ohlawd: If Fox plays it right this X-Men universe is going to be a fukking problem.:noah: