aint nothing about the shyt pg-13
or the last one with Omega Red
characters whole existence is rated R
what
is
you
talkin
bout?
Exactly :russ: No way a PG-13 Deadpool would ever work if you actually read his stories; People who argue against an R rated version don't understand the ONLY reason most movies are co-opted from rated R to PG-13 is purely to make more money. The producers don't give a fukk if the movie is worse quality as PG-13, they know people will go see it, and that's it. Producers know the movie would be better as an "R" look at that weak ass Total Recall remake; why make it PG-13 this time? Money. And it sucked, but it still made money.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Exactly :russ: No way a PG-13 Deadpool would ever work if you actually read his stories; People who argue against an R rated version don't understand the ONLY reason most movies are co-opted from rated R to PG-13 is purely to make more money. The producers don't give a fukk if the movie is worse quality as PG-13, they know people will go see it, and that's it. Producers know the movie would be better as an "R" look at that weak ass Total Recall remake; why make it PG-13 this time? Money. And it sucked, but it still made money.
shyt just funny
cause like another poster in here said
Deadpool regenerates
the fukk you blow this muthafukkas head off
have it regrow
all while being pg-13?:what:
i remember one issue he blasted some AIM agent for "NO REASON"
you cant make films with this typa subject matter pg-13 and expect to keep the same level of authenticity
you just cant
thats why all them Wolverine flix been ass cheeks

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
shyt just funny
cause like another poster in here said
Deadpool regenerates
the fukk you blow this muthafukkas head off
have it regrow
all while being pg-13?:what:
i remember one issue he blasted some AIM agent for "NO REASON"
you cant make films with this typa subject matter pg-13 and expect to keep the same level of authenticity
you just cant
thats why all them Wolverine flix been ass cheeks
EXACTLY. Wolverine has murdered thousands of people in the comics, been killed, had limbs cut off, his skeleton ripped out, etc. But in the movies, the most he has done is scrape his claws against some trains and buildings...:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why is that? The evidence is there to prove that PG-13 waters down r rated material for the sake of more profit. People voicing their concerns have legit reasons for doing so

The principle being I just hate fanboy whining in all of its forms. So there are times I like them to be poked in the eye just for the fukk of it. It's a group of people almost as entitled as toddlers but not at all as well behaved. :whoknows:

I'm still with you and everyone else happy that it's got its R rating but again, those core fundamentals I have:russ: I just think that that fanboy mentality leads to a lack of discussion, a lack of nuance, and a "us vs them" mentality that I don't like. It also leads to mob mentality which I really do not like and it just brings out my rebellious side

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The principle being I just hate fanboy whining in all of its forms. So there are times I like them to be poked in the eye just for the fukk of it. It's a group of people almost as entitled as toddlers but not at all as well behaved. :whoknows:

I'm still with you and everyone else happy that it's got its R rating but again, those core fundamentals I have:russ:
i get what youre sayin
but cmon McFly...
theres certain characters in books that you cant water down just for the sake of sales
Deadpool is one of them
Wolverine is one of the them
shyt... the Deadpool video game was spot on as far as bringing the character to life
shyt, the comics even say in the lower right hand side broad day "not meant for children!" :deadmanny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

I'm still with you and everyone else happy that it's got its R rating but again, those core fundamentals I have:russ: I just think that that fanboy mentality leads to a lack of discussion, a lack of nuance, and a "us vs them" mentality that I don't like. It also leads to mob mentality which I really do not like and it just brings out my rebellious side
Good point :russ:You know how I feel about those fanboys too:stopitslime: But for me, I would've lost total excitement or anticipation for this movie had it co-opted to PG-13, so its just me as I grew up on Deadpool. As for the rest of the Marvel stan wars, I'm good on that mess:lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i get what youre sayin
but cmon McFly...
theres certain characters in books that you cant water down just for the sake of sales
Deadpool is one of them
Wolverine is one of the them
shyt... the Deadpool video game was spot on as far as bringing the character to life
shyt, the comics even say in the lower right hand side broad day "not meant for children!" :deadmanny:

Oh yeah no doubt, which is why I'm firmly behind its R rating and glad the studio went there and I'm sure Kingsmen had a lot to do with it, I'm just stating how I feel about the mentality in general and had it been PG13, the reactions would've been pure entertainment from my perspective

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Good point :russ:You know how I feel about those fanboys too:stopitslime: But for me, I would've lost total excitement or anticipation for this movie had it co-opted to PG-13, so its just me as I grew up on Deadpool. As for the rest of the Marvel stan wars, I'm good on that mess:lolbron:

Which is why I stay out of the ultron thread. I'll go in and state how i feel about the flick when it drops but then I'm out. Can't handle it.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Oh yeah no doubt, which is why I'm firmly behind its R rating and glad the studio went there and I'm sure Kingsmen had a lot to do with it, I'm just stating how I feel about the mentality in general and had it been PG13, the reactions would've been pure entertainment from my perspective
:russ:
I woulda been one of them too

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ:
I woulda been one of them too

And I'm not mad at it breh, it's just fun observation. There's a reason why Bugs Bunny was my avatar before the dopeness of the Spectre teaser: I can be a bit of a jerk at times like he can and just sit back and watch people with this smug smart ass smirk on my face

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
First pics of Ryan as Wade
ryan-reynolds-gets-down-dirty-on-deadpool-movie-set-01.jpg

ryan-reynolds-gets-down-dirty-on-deadpool-movie-set-02.jpg

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
have you ever read Deadpool?
Im on Return of the Living Deadpool right now
aint nothing about the shyt pg-13
or the last one with Omega Red
characters whole existence is rated R
what
is
you
talkin
bout?
Out on continuity stories brehs and the script writers said the movie is the Joe Kelly run(the one that DEFINED the character) which the content is mostly PG-13 they just added some of the content of Daniel Way's run which is more R-rated (him cussing, more over the top gore and violence).

Last edited: