Official Deadpool Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
'Deadpool' Casts Newcomer as Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The X-Men universe has plenty of obscure mutants filling its far-flung spaces, but few have had such a unique moniker as Negasonic Teenage Warhead, a telepath with precognitive abilities. It shouldn't be a surprise that Grant Morrison created her and then subsequently killed her off.

But Negasonic lives on in the movies, with newcomerBrianna Hildebrand now poised to inhabit the character in Deadpool, Fox’s Marvel adventure movie starring Ryan Reynolds.

The movie is currently in production in Vancouver with Tim Miller in the director’s chair.

Reynolds plays an assassin dying of cancer who undergoes a procedure that is supposed to cure him but ends up twisted and scarred, while also imbued with super-powers.

Monica Baccarin, Gina Carano, and T.J. Miller are among those on the roll call.

It is unclear how much of her character or look will transition from the book to the big-screen. As originally written, the character was a pale-skinned student at a mutant academy, but Hilderbrand is undergoing physical and stunt training for her part — which suggests she'll be doing more than just reading minds.

First a Guardians of the Galaxy movie and then Negasonic Teennage Warhead on film, what a time to be alive :blessed:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
earlier today they reported it would be PG-13. All involved confirmed :sadcam:

:troll::russ::mjlol::gladbron::whoo::ooh::leon::lawd:

4N2cXmz.gif

Brilliant marketing. Reynolds is going to kill this.