MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its not funny tho..

Like someone said..its whiteboy jokes non stop.

I dont find penis and butt jokes funny.

I'm still immature i guess cause sometimes I do:manny:

Again, subjective homie. If it's not funny for you, that's perfectly cool. I'm not going to convince you it is or even try to convince you of that. But if someone else thinks it is funny, that's cool too

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Way closer than x3.
What was your problem with him?
He's not the
juggernaut
, I dont see the point of using a character especially one like him then making him a shell of what he is.

He was just as bad as x3
juggs
if not worse.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man it is no different than a quick 2 or 3 page cameo in a comic :mjlol:

Juggs
is an invincible unstoppable force. One of the more powerful forces in the marvel universe.

I just dont see the point in using a character that main deal is being unstoppable as just a strong guy. And as a
Juggs
fan is was mad disappointing. I mean if you don't care about the character I can see it not being a big deal, but I already thought the movie was pretty weak and that completely killed it for me.

black tom cassidy (shatterstar also)
it was pointless to show him and then kill him without establishing anything about him. Like why do that? Its clearly fan service but why fan service a character and then make him NOTHING like the source...at least have the new dude take on his handle or make mention of being the new
black tom cassidy
since he basically had the same early powers.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movies change up things from the comics and that is such a minor change that it didn't bother me
Sir that not a minor change him being power by Cyttorak play a big part of his character history when they change that he just some big strong evil mutant and if they needed some big strong evil mutant their plenty to chose from they didn't need to water down Juggernaut to get one.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Juggs
is an invincible unstoppable force. One of the more powerful forces in the marvel universe.

I just dont see the point in using a character that main deal is being unstoppable as just a strong guy. And as a
Juggs
fan is was mad disappointing. I mean if you don't care about the character I can see it not being a big deal, but I already thought the movie was pretty weak and that completely killed it for me.

black tom cassidy (shatterstar also)
it was pointless to show him and then kill him without establishing anything about him. Like why do that? Its clearly fan service but why fan service a character and then make him NOTHING like the source...at least have the new dude take on his handle or make mention of being the new
black tom cassidy
since he basically had the same early powers.
So Juggernaut never jobbed in the comics:usure:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sir that not a minor change him being power by Cyttorak play a big part of his character history when they change that he just some big strong evil mutant and if they needed some big strong evil mutant their plenty to chose from they didn't need to water down Juggernaut to get one.
It's minor in that it doesn't change anything with the little time he had in the movie.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Juggernaut never jobbed in the comics:usure:
Not really physically I think hulk as a horseman beat him, Spider-Man got him stuck in cement most everyone else that “beat” him are cosmic level or where at the peak of there powers so most just avoid him. shocking him is def not an viable option....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not really physically I think hulk as a horseman beat him, Spider-Man got him stuck in cement most everyone else that “beat” him are cosmic level or where at the peak of there powers so most just avoid him. shocking him is def not an viable option....

The reason why it works for Deadpool or at least should work, is that Deadpool as a character and as a comic is a parody and satire of comic books and comic book movies. So you can have characters in a Deadpool movie or comic and have them act differently or be weaker or stronger than they normally are. And it’ll be for comedic purposes rather than dramatic ones