kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I didn't care much about this at all. In fact, I think they are lucky they had David Leitch to carry this movie on the action because holy shyt, does that first hour drag. There's zero momentum in the plot until the third act and so many scenes go on for way too long.

Reynolds' influence is all over it because where the first movie had a lot of wit to it, even the dirty jokes, this is almost all toilet humor and repeated jokes. Haha, there's still no budget for more X-Men. Haha, instead of a baby arm he has baby legs now. Haha, let's do five scenes where Wade "cues the music" before an action scene.

In fact, I think the only jokes that genuinely made me laugh were Deadpool constantly calling Cable a racist for killing Black Tom Cassidy, the assembly of X-Force and the end credits.

Luckily they handled Domino perfectly and it was a great surprise to see the motherfukking:

Juggernaut, bytch. And they did him right too. :wow:
rarely agree with u but i must say this is pretty on point. Its weird cuz im usually all for toilet humor but this didnt have me weak for some reason. Like there was literally no point in this flick that i laughed really hard.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I liked the first one better. At some point all I could think about was this is a gay fire marshal bill.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Just saw it....solid and funny. Sometimes DP overdoes the cac humor but some shyt is funny.

I stayed out of DP threads so I could be shocked...when I saw Jugga I was like :gladbron:
like most opinions, Dominoe did her thang :salute:
Im not a fan of CGI but somehow I think Fox (cant believe im saying this) gets it right...I think the Collosus and Juggas CGI looked fine.

im nitpicking but the only thing that didnt make sense...when Jugga is locked up...why did he have his mask on? The mask is the source of his power...take that away he is just a big ass white boy :rudy:

Last edited:

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Movie was aight, humor was hit and miss but mostly miss to me. The shyt with his girl dragged too long I was ready for her to be dead and gone already. Deadpool and Domino were dope but Cable was weak af. Prob 6.5/10, first was better.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im nitpicking but the only thing that didnt make sense...when Jugga is locked up...why did he have his mask on? The mask is the source of his power...take that away he is just a big ass white boy :rudy:
I'ma spoiler this but I figured:
like in X-Men: The Last Stand he is simply a mutant, but they did stay true to his mask being impossible to remove and it blocking psychics.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'ma spoiler this but I figured:
like in X-Men: The Last Stand he is simply a mutant, but they did stay true to his mask being impossible to remove and it blocking psychics.
When he got his finger broken I was done

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I applaud him for that shyt tho. He genuinely loves the character and wants another go at it. He wasn’t the problem with that movie
That is one movie I want to see remade. Make it a R rated western with bloody gunfights like in this movie or Django Unchained. Just because it's a comic book character doesn't mean it needs to follow the super hero formula

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That is one movie I want to see remade. Make it a R rated western with bloody gunfights like in this movie or Django Unchained. Just because it's a comic book character doesn't mean it needs to follow the super hero formula

I think he pitched that. He said he wanted to do it in the vein of High Plains Drifter