Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo the trailers for that upgrade movie and that filthy ass Muppets movie that showed before deadpool 2.....those shyts were as wild as fukk:russ:

I thought that puppets shyt was gonna work.
till the last whatever.
that I will just continue to act like I never saw.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didnt see no damn muppet trailer. Mine had Sacrio, Purge, Ant Man, and something else I forget.

Shyt was cool, but reminds me why I cant bring a chick with me to comic book flicks. Too much unnecessary commentary and the inside jokes and easter eggs go over their heads.

I think I was the only one in the theater that caught the Rob Liefeld joke, and mine was pretty packed with Deadpool fans in t-shirts and whatnot. And who were the X-Men they showed in that one scene? I only caught Beast and Quiksilver. And agree with the total waste of X-Force. Shatterstar was like my favorite character back in the day :to:.
Still got a couple of my X-Force #1s unopened and #3 with the Spider-Man and Juggernaut cameos.

When, cable shows up
My theatre got my rude theatre patron talks out loud at the silver screen, Corey Webster joke.
I was the only one who lol at the rob liefeld jokes.
The one about badly drawn feet was hilarious.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i hate to say it...

but...

Deadpool 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Infinity War

"youre living the dream DP!!!!"
:blessed:

that 9 to 5 had me me crying!!!
:mjlol:

Not at all.

Dp is instant cult classic status because of how it tackles grief, pain and loss. Where it puts itself in that can not be criticized negatively realm because it profoundly explores the realm of grief, pain, and loss rather expertly. In making sense of a time that will never make sense. Yet in some round about way comes to establish more meaning to life than before.

Film is basically the same argument space as mother from a comic book perspective. While also completely satisfying.
the what if school yard versus rated r movie met the Saturday morning cartoon sandlot convo in movie form.
Complete with the knowing is half the battle moral ending and lol moment shot as well.

It enters into the argument of cult classics being possible real classics. Or so popular it never receives being a cult classic in basic idea. When the movie is created in the premise to satiate a cult followed property.

Art Barr

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I was kinda disappointed at no Stan lee cameo

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Definitely not better than IW but it wasn't supposed to be, they're aiming for 2 completely different products but they both succeed in exceeding their predecessors. I don't know why this even became a thing ITT.

Definitely felt like a deeper dive into Wade's World & man, what a fukking ride. This was a Deadpool comic brought to life, fukkery intact, nearly flawlessly.:blessed: