EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Not sure what everyone gripes were with this movie I loved it. Being the fact that I'm a major critic of X-Men films Deadpool is definitely a breathe of fresh air and functions in his own world and universe and I enjoyed the surprises and whether the X-Force movie gets made or not its definitely needed. My favorite part was the baby legs scene. And definitely, a lot of MAJOR shade thrown and just made me wonder how was even able to get away with half the shyt he said. Overall the movie was a B+

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Plot was trash and started off really slow but towards the middle it got pretty good

I don’t think I’m a fan of Ryan Reynolds humor. He’s repetitive and very hit or miss with his jokes
I agree with pretty much everything, plot was non existent, I didn't like Cable wasn't fleshed out more, no pun, he feels like he's there but he's not. He doesn't really get to banter with Reynolds like we thought. Movie picks up the fun after the prison scenes.

A lot of jokes, but many fall flat. The XForce scenes save the movie. I'll have to see it again.. I was rolling on a few scenes tho. :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
(•|•) = deadpool

Cues, cringe commercial remix.
to cringe commercial original soundtrack song.
That is blatantly used to troll during the credits.

THE RATING = CLIFF NOTES

Oh and deadpool II,....
Is an experience in grief and enduring loss. when nuffin may measure up to the loss like a plot.
Yet you get your what if they made rated r Saturday morning cartoons with knowing is half the battle. lol moment at the end with all the heroes in a light hearted moment.
after whipping names, and taking ass of all the female members of every mother groups. who ruined American Saturday morning television and lowered the quality of life for kids.
No homo, but mantis is low key fukk'n hilarious in avengers II.

Art Barr

Mean faces........

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Deadpool 2 defintely did better with the whole diversity thing than Spiderman Homecoming, and Domino is a great female lead, (sorry Morena Baccaren fans, overall though, not as good as the first, 3/5