Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DGqZ_UjV0AAjcfr.jpg

:pachaha:

This nikka brolin gonna be every brolic bad ass dc marvel character so that he has a reason to keep up his workout routine

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that your pic breh? Mine's all open and shyt lacking the weapon
No I unfortunately don't have any of my old action figures / toys :mjcry:

Which is pretty sad because I had a ton of marvel / x men / tmnt / Jurassic park / Star Wars toys..Although most of them probably wouldn't have been in great shape anyway..:ld:They saw some epic days on the battlefield (sandbox, living room, yard, beach) :salute::ohlawd::smugbiden::banderas:

Salute to the fallen soldiers :lawd:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
No I unfortunately don't have any of my old action figures / toys :mjcry:

Which is pretty sad because I had a ton of marvel / x men / tmnt / Jurassic park / Star Wars toys..Although most of them probably wouldn't have been in great shape anyway..:ld:They saw some epic days on the battlefield (sandbox, living room, yard, beach) :salute::ohlawd::smugbiden::banderas:

Salute to the fallen soldiers :lawd:
Whatchu know bout putting Iceman in a plastic cup of water, putting him in the freezer, and thawing him out the next day with hot water :banderas:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatchu know bout putting Iceman in a plastic cup of water, putting him in the freezer, and thawing him out the next day with hot water :banderas:
Whatchu know about your pops coming in pissed off with two armfuls of wet dinosaurs because you kept recreating Jurassic park in your moms backyard garden? I'd leave them there and forget and he'd go to water that shyt after work:russ: