[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Brehs, the stress test beta is up on PSN right now for PS+ members :banderas:

I can't wait til I get home to check it out

EDIT: Nevermind we can't actually play it until Oct 16, that ain't too far away tho

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dark Souls 3 Release Date Confirmed, Jaw-Dropping New Trailer Released
Special and Day One editions of the game also detailed.
by Tamoor Hussain on December 4, 2015
76 Comments

Follow
Follow
Dark Souls III |
Subscribe for the latest gaming news

Bandai Namco has confirmed Dark Souls 3 will launch in North America, South America, and Europe on April 12. Along with this, developer From Software has updated its YouTube channel with a new gameplay video.

Judging from its title, the video seems to have been set for a debut at Sony's PlayStation Experience event this week but has appeared online a little early. It encapsulates a number of previously unseen areas and enemy types. The action starts with a player running along a path towards a large castle-like structure. A few steps in huge spears begin landing at his feet, as if thrown by a distant giant.

Later on in the video we're given a look at an open courtyard area, where what initially looks like a tree suddenly turns around and becomes a mammoth boss. It stomps its feet and inches around the arena, attempting to crush the player. It's an impressive and, frankly, disgusting-looking thing. There's also a quintessentially Dark Souls moment towards the end which we won't spoil. A second, more cinematic trailer has also been released and is available for you to watch below.

Bandai Namco has also detailed the Collector's and Day One editions of the game, which have different content depending on the regions. Details on each version can be found below.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Looks just like Bloodborne. I haven't played a Dark Souls game in depth but I did beat Bloodborne

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Looks just like Bloodborne. I haven't played a Dark Souls game in depth but I did beat Bloodborne

They definitely are implementing some things from BB but it still has the look and feel of a DS game, though now that I look at it those guys he's killing around the tree do remind me a lot of the Yharnamites :ohhh: