PH
11822419_1149096155107358_3930416852586638301_n.jpg

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
not impressed. nikkas still using the same animations and shyt, fix up your sloppy pvp (especially the last one) and i'll cop.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Think i might be done with the souls series. Its hit a saturation point for me. I can only take so much of the same shyt before i get bored.

Ronald

Daps
Miyazaki is the best director in gaming

people honestly thinking this will be a Bloodborne rehash, or the new Ass Creed can :camby:

270-cover-reveal-spread-610.jpg

The Dark Souls series has had a fascinating rise in popularity over the years, spurred on from the success of Demon’s Souls and other dark fantasy From Software titles that came before it. Players hungry for a challenge, elaborate environments, and some of the most interesting characters and enemies in all of gaming have everything to be excited about as director Hidetaka Miyazaki returns to the Dark Souls series for this upcoming third installment.

In the October issue of Game Informer, we pick From Software president Hidetaka Miyazaki’s brain regarding everything from game design to the culinary arts. We also look into how Bloodborne has influenced Dark Souls III, and discuss which aspects of the Souls games are making it into the third game – and which are being removed. We’ve got new details on the magic system and more info on the features that make up the core of Dark Souls III.

Keep visiting the site throughout the month, as we’ll be rolling out several interesting Dark Souls features, including more insight into the mind of Miyazaki, a special Let’s Play of the original game, and more. Click on the banner below to visit our Dark Souls III hub and follow our coverage.

hope he talks about the Berserk influence, I dont think he ever has

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Miyazaki is the best director in gaming

people honestly thinking this will be a Bloodborne rehash, or the new Ass Creed can :camby:

270-cover-reveal-spread-610.jpg

hope he talks about the Berserk influence, I dont think he ever has
You saying :camby: as if a Bloodborne rehash is a bad thing. Bloodborne's combat is much more fun imo. I'd not even care if it was Bloodborne in a different setting.
It's from the same guy, who cares :manny:. It's like if someone said "Miyamoto ain't making no Mario 64 rehash :camby:" in response to a new IP.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
pressrelease | FromSoftware, Inc.

FromSoftware, Inc. today announced that DARK SOULS III, the latest game in the DARK SOULS series, will be released for PlayStation®4 and Xbox One® on March 24th, 2016 in Japan. The Windows® version release date and the worldwide release date will be announced at a later date.

DARK SOULS III is an action role-playing video game designed and developed for the current generation consoles such as PlayStation®4 and Xbox One®, and it features a number of familiar gameplay concepts from the earlier games in the series. The large-scale game world will feature unique construction of the areas where the players would experience various visual effects such as ashes blown by wind, dynamic lighting and impressive contrast between light and shadow. All features and interactions together make for an ever-more immersive world of Dark Souls.

Please look forward to more information of Dark Souls III which takes place in an apocalyptic world.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns