[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Died a couple times, cheesed that executioner on the bottom floor with arrow and firebombs (arrows to the face did surprising damage), opened up a shortcut, and I'm back at the Firelink Shrine with 4k souls :blessed:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
BREH

Bloodborne fukked us all up...all that armor I'm carrying now is effecting my rolls and dodges and I'm so used to armor not being a big deal after BB :snoop:
for real

when i first started playing i was so used to the healing when you dmg an enemy, has me going rambo just attacking cuz im thinking ill heal some health back

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Might go with the pyromancer :obama:. Usually pick the brutes, but wanna do things differently this go around.

Just waiting on mine to be delivered now :mjcry:

Thinking of doing the same. I always go with strength builds.

I usually go with strengths builds as well. That pyromancer sounds like a good high damage dealing class. I wonder if near the end of the game the pyromancer will end up as one of the weaker classes:jbhmm:

They nerfed the fume greatsword:shaq2:

Thats my go to weapon:ohlawd:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bumped into some crystal beast after reading a note that said turn around.

I was like :wtf: what the fukk is this. Why the fukk these fukkin beasts tryna fukk with this. :camby:

Ran up on it and it roared and was ugly. shyt legit had me shook after realizing how long it had been since I faced these horrors. Got body bagged trying to run. shyt looked scary. :heh:
You just said notes were for casuals and you don't use them.

Tell on yourself brehs.

Casual :umad:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Playing bloodborne for such a long time is making dark souls 3 look like a breeze. Can't count how many more times I would have died after getting hit more than 2 times by a peon :russ:

I'm like ":gladbron: , I'm still alive...."

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Elite gamers don't need tutorials

You might as well call that game daddy the way you need your hand held :dame:
I like to know how to play a game before i jump in. :manny:

Elite Gamers arent afraid to read instruction booklets and since the game didnt come with one, that first section of movelists, will do. :ufdup:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo im a straight noob when it comes to souls games i only beat Bloodborne which i know is a totally different game so I'll be in here asking the dumbest questions brehs bare with me..

first question, if i use a weapon that has stat requirements above mine how bad will it affect said weapon? do ppl do this or should o just roll with weapons within my attribute range. i basically want to use the uchi but it requires 16 dex and i only have 9

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
yo im a straight noob when it comes to souls games i only beat Bloodborne which i know is a totally different game so I'll be in here asking the dumbest questions brehs bare with me..

first question, if i use a weapon that has stat requirements above mine how bad will it affect said weapon? do ppl do this or should o just roll with weapons within my attribute range. i basically want to use the uchi but it requires 16 dex and i only have 9
its usualy not worth using a weapon out of your range, unless it has a specific power you need.