Rocking with a mercenary
Mercenary is hard af to use breh

I switched over to Knight and it was way easier

Killed the first boss without him getting a hit off

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeah...we back :fohch:

Just lost 3k souls because for whatever reason, killing one of those worshippers on a rooftop caused another to do the same type of Akira transformation as the first boss. I try to double back for my souls and get caught by this knight walking around while he hides behind this mob of enemies.

And to make matters worse, I just realized this aint Bloodborne so deaths actually matter again. Back to half life zombies :snoop:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps

Just lost 3k souls because for whatever reason, killing one of those worshippers on a rooftop caused another to do the same type of Akira transformation as the first boss. I try to double back for my souls and get caught by this knight walking around while he hides behind this mob of enemies.

And to make matters worse, I just realized this aint Bloodborne so deaths actually matter again. Back to half life zombies :snoop:
im at that part too lmao

when I seen the knight I was like :whoo::whoa: and ran and that monster caught me

bloodborne spoiled me with its easiness

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man im trying to get to the roof but that jump trick is hard as fukk. Also that katanan MP bodied me the first time around second time I was prepared and he decides to commit suicide :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

ELITE GAMING IS BACK :blessed:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The first boss ain't that bad. Roll into his free hand as he attacks. Stay behind him. The 2nd form is even easier, roll behind him, don't get greedy