[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Daps
feels like dark souls 1 :wow:

kicked the shyt out of the mini boss, kicked the shyt out of the first boss. Now im getting stomped by a skinny guy with a katana. :russ:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Been playing the Japanese version for 3 weeks. Can't wait to play with everyone else tonight. :blessed:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
@Plexxx you gotta review?

PVE is great and at least 3 of the bosses are in my top 5 for the whole series (including demons and bloodborne). Waiting for everyone else to play before judging the online parts. Even though I did have fun playing with the Japanese community. They always do the bow gesture whether it's invasions or coop :heh:

Dark Souls 1 is still my favorite right now but I'd be lying if I said 3 wasn't the best overall game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
PVE is great and at least 3 of the bosses are in my top 5 for the whole series (including demons and bloodborne). Waiting for everyone else to play before judging the online parts. Even though I did have fun playing with the Japanese community. They always do the bow gesture whether it's invasions or coop :heh:
Just got my copy. Almost home :blessed:

Someone is snitching at my spot that gives games early so I had to wait until today when I could have had it Friday

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Just got my copy. Almost home :blessed:

Someone is snitching at my spot that gives games early so I had to wait until today when I could have had it Friday

I've had 3 weeks to come up with a build to use when everyone else gets the game. It's so :demonic:. I can't wait to invade everyone:ahh: