[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

McPiff

#goat
Daps
What's the storyline?

tumblr_m0yvcnMjiA1r5j928o1_500.gif

I know it's a king named Vendrick or some shyt involved. other than that..........

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Pre ordered digitally. Bloodborne player here. How do you party in Darksouls? And will I have to play more methodically compared to Bloodborne?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pre ordered digitally. Bloodborne player here. How do you party in Darksouls? And will I have to play more methodically compared to Bloodborne?
It's not much different. Only difference is you have the option to block.

You could play like bloodborne if you wanted you just won't get healed when you strike someone who struck you without some kind of item

I think I've said this before

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's not much different. Only difference is you have the option to block.

You could play like bloodborne if you wanted you just won't get healed when you strike someone who struck you without some kind of item

I think I've said this before
I remember you mentioned it was a little slower

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I remember you mentioned it was a little slower
Not by much. There are more build options in dark souls but again you can play the duck, Dodge and counter or you can play the shield and sword with light armor or the tank super shield super armor and huge final Fantasy 7 sword.

I'd say there are more options of game play types. It's just harder to play like bloodbirne without blood regeneration.

unless you're an Elite Gamer

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Not by much. There are more build options in dark souls but again you can play the duck, Dodge and counter or you can play the shield and sword with light armor or the tank super shield super armor and huge final Fantasy 7 sword.

I'd say there are more options of game play types. It's just harder to play like bloodbirne without blood regeneration.

unless you're an Elite Gamer
I guess it depends but I always found the souls games easier than bloodborne.

I beat demon souls solo WITHOUT an Internet connection. Had no messages or bloodstains or co-op for help. At the time that game was still very niche I bought it off the strength of a friends opinion went in dark.

Elite gaming :wow:

I'm playing through ds2:sotfs right now and it's a cake walk. Beating almost every boss on 1st try. And I always do melee builds no cheap ass magician shyt. But having the shield makes every enemy cake.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I guess it depends but I always found the souls games easier than bloodborne.

I beat demon souls solo WITHOUT an Internet connection. Had no messages or bloodstains or co-op for help. At the time that game was still very niche I bought it off the strength of a friends opinion went in dark.

Elite gaming :wow:

I'm playing through ds2:sotfs right now and it's a cake walk. Beating almost every boss on 1st try. And I always do melee builds no cheap ass magician shyt. But having the shield makes every enemy cake.
I think you've just been playing souls games for a long time now so the learning curve isn't steep anymore.

:mjlol: who uses notes. I leave my own notes, for the casuals though. Stay getting rated even when I turn the game on months later