[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
They said the pre release console versions had the difficulty toned down so journalist could make it through it. The official versions will be harder

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They said the pre release console versions had the difficulty toned down so journalist could make it through it. The official versions will be harder

you can watch the official version right now on twitch.. Its out early Japanese version. They have to patch in the difficulty. That still wont save this gameo n console.. game dips to 5-10 FPS during some boss fights :dead:

yeah yall ready for 4k :troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
D dark soul fanatics will have an easier time with the game though

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Been replaying Dark Souls 1 and 2 to get ready for this...in hindsight I gotta say Dark Souls 1 was the superior game. The world just flowed a lot better and made a lot more sense :manny:
The movement, hit boxes and level design irk me in DS2. I can't bring myself to keep playing it after I copped the remaster on PS4. Demon Souls, Dark Souls, and Bloodborne feel much better to me.

Also Salt and Sanctuary is fire.

Any Souls fan with a PS4 should cop ASAP. Perfect for the DS3 wait imo.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Steam has a bundle with the Steam Controller. hopefully that means it will get an official binding

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
These youtube a$$holes man.

Dude I don't even subscribe to was in a suggested videos on my home screen (I havent even been watching Dark Souls III videos mind you) with a final boss video and a thumbnail showing who it is and everything.

Tired of having to stay off youtube completely when new games come out. :snoop:

I guess it don't matter too much in a game like this but damn.

This shyt happened to me in like 5 games this gen, but youtube is like my television :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These youtube a$$holes man.

Dude I don't even subscribe to was in a suggested videos on my home screen (I havent even been watching Dark Souls III videos mind you) with a final boss video and a thumbnail showing who it is and everything.

Tired of having to stay off youtube completely when new games come out. :snoop:

I guess it don't matter too much in a game like this but damn.

This shyt happened to me in like 5 games this gen, but youtube is like my television :mjcry:
To bad you aren't in your mid 30s.

It's so easy to forget shyt :blessed: