[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I never played the Dark Soul games in depth but I've beaten Bloodborne many times including the dlc. What are the differences in game play between the two games? Dark Souls seems slower paced

Ronald

Daps
“All of Dark Souls 3’s design is basically based on my own personal preference,” he declares when I ask him about the difference between Dark Souls 3 and the previous two titles in the series. That speaks to Miyazaki’s role as an auteur, too, in an age when games driven by one central, publicly visible figure seem to be less frequent. That, I suppose, is why Miyazaki looks so at home watching over this Souls event from above – this really is his baby.

“Dark Souls 2 was of course built and supervised by other people at From Software, and so it matched their preference,” he explains. “So, in terms of the world design, and other elements, my preference is to return to something structurally a little more like the first game, and Bloodborne, with the world a little more connected.”

the GOAT :ahh:

Daps
I never played the Dark Soul games in depth but I've beaten Bloodborne many times including the dlc. What are the differences in game play between the two games? Dark Souls seems slower paced

slower, bigger, more variety in gameplay, better pvp

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dark Souls II looked like an original game

thsi shyt looks like a reskinned Bloodborne :mjlol:

Also why is PC, the definitive version not in the title :dahell:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No difference friend. You get a shield in dark souls and there is no regeneration by striking enemies. You heal with potions and things like that.

You can play dark souls like bloodborne cept you wont get health back for striking enemies that hit you. Id say dark souls is a little more hardcore.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Yeah the atmosphere I'm getting is awfully similar too Bloodborne. I'm trying not to watch too much of it though, hopefully there will be some unique and original areas later on in the game