Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a pretty easy watch, I had already heard most of this but there were details that were new to me. The bits with Scorpio took me out :russ: dude didn’t give a fukk about being spied on or anything about the totalitarian shyt that was going on once Hawk started with him. He was committed to kicking his ass :dead: He was ready to shank him and everything. And even once they made up he was like “yeah I mean we’re cool and everything but we can still hit bout it in Roppongi :manny:
I’d classify this more as a fukkery episode like the UWF and Brawl for All episodes of last season and as such I enjoyed it. I feel for the North Korean residents though :huhldup:

Scorpio had the shank and walked up to Hawk in the elevator like Bishop in juice

SourWiltedClumber-size_restricted.gif

:ufdup:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Scorpio had the shank and walked up to Hawk in the elevator like Bishop in juice

SourWiltedClumber-size_restricted.gif

:ufdup:
Scorpio was going in with the he ain’t here to tell his side story. He might be telling the truth, but that story sounded like some super thug duck tales. Talking bout he was about he was about to rip Hawks eyeball out.

How come they didn’t interview Flair?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t 2 Cold also beef with Taz cause Taz was crying over 2 Cold also wearing the color orange? :mjlol:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Scorpio was going in with the he ain’t here to tell his side story. He might be telling the truth, but that story sounded like some super thug duck tales. Talking bout he was about he was about to rip Hawks eyeball out.

How come they didn’t interview Flair?
I’m assuming that there’s an edict for WWE contracted talent to not get involved with the show and that’s why Flair didn’t participate.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Yo....ive watched this Ep like 4 times already:russ:

I think this might be my favorite in the whole series....and i like that because nobody had to die to make it entertaining

I notice something new everytime

Sonny Ohno talks to his Govt and they say-
" You take yo ass over there its on you":ufdup:

Bishoff be like- "if i tell my Govt they gonna take 6 months just to potentially tell me no.......nah, im just gonna go":deadrose:

This could have all been an eloborate Korean plot to kidnap the famous Muhammad Ali....and the United states Govt wouldve known nothing about it until they got that hostage call:laff:

95 President Clinton- ".......the fukk is Ali doin in N.Korea with a bunch of wrestlers?!":mindblown:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That’ll actually be later this season :leon:

Vice Reveals Full List Of "Dark Side Of The Ring" Season 3 Topics, Brian Pillman Trailer - Wrestling Inc.

Below is the announced line-up of topics for this third season, along with the trailer for the Pillman episode:

* Brian Pillman (two-hour premiere)
* WCW/NJPW Collision In Korea
* Nick Gage
* The Ultimate Warrior
* Grizzly Smith and his family of wrestlers
* The Dynamite Kid
SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON
* The WWE Steroid Trials
* FMW
* Luna Vachon
* WWE’s Plane Ride from Hell
* XPW
* Johnny K-9 (Bruiser Bedlam)
* Chris Kanyon
Everything from Dynamite Kid on should be great!

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fire stick was actually cuttin’ up during the initial viewing ( I prefer my fukkery without technical difficulties). About to run it back before I head out. :jbhmm: