Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
If you seen shoot interviews this episode didn't cover much that you ain't already heard. So I expect The Plane Ride From Hell to be even more mid. Not much really happened outside of the going to North Korea, Scott Norton being a dumbass and 2Cold and Hawk fighting. I saw Jim Cornette was mad at 2Cold for talking shyt about Hawk, this nikka still talks shyt about Chyna because she stunted on him 20 years ago. nikka sit down.:hhh:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Fukkin CAC Scott Norton tryna CAP for Hawk getting his ass whooped by 2 Cold.

:mjpls:

"If it wasn't for Hepatitis, Mike would've killed Scorpio", FOH.

Hawk started it and got beat the fukk up by 2 Cold.

:pacspit::umad::youngsabo:
he couldn't even look at the camera while he was doing all that juelzing, had to look at the ground like a little kid :mjlol:

"he...he said something to scorpio...:leostare:"

"he...he was sick you know, I don't care what scorpio says...a healthy hawk woulda beat his ass :mjcry:"

:dead::dead::dead:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
he couldn't even look at the camera while he was doing all that juelzing, had to look at the ground like a little kid :mjlol:

"he...he said something to scorpio...:leostare:"

"he...he was sick you know, I don't care what scorpio says...a healthy hawk woulda beat his ass :mjcry:"

:dead::dead::dead:
Even Cornette was talking about how Scorpio shouldn't have said anything about Hawk.

It's funny, those CACS won't even admit that 2 Cold put hands and feet on Hawk, but get mad when 2 Cold says it. On top of that, I honestly think 2 Cold is telling the truth, NOBODY has come out and called him a liar, or said he was over-exaggerating the story.

:mjlol:

Fukkin CACS thought Hawk would/could beat anybody up cause he was on roids, but got his ass whooped WHILE he was on roids.

:russ:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Dude, this "Dark Side of Football" aint shyt, brehs:beli:

That Belichick shyt was so boring

And it aint like there aint crazy ass shyt going on in the NFL

I mean, Rae Carruth, Michael Vick, concussions, PEDs, Junior Seau, that dude who just killed that White doctor's family a few months ago.

And they're giving us rehashed shyt about Belichick using cameras to cheat like we didn't already know all this shyt:gucci:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this fool Bischoff was lying his ass off about not knowing about the Scopio/Hawk beef, two dudes on your roster getting in fist fights while y'all are in this dangerous ass country and you ain't even hear about it :gucci:

Hoegan didn't go cause he knew he was jobbing :pachaha: that dead ass crowd woulda went insane for Inoki squashing him

Norton was prob talking mad shyt about NK on the phone with his wife cause they did a kickdoor with the quickness and was ready to kill his ass :whew:

wonder if they asked Flair to be apart of this but he declined ;jbhmm: would've been interesting to hear his take on this