Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
the short list had me kind of meh on this season even tho i knew they'd deliver...that full list tho is pure crack and i hope that its in order. i'd def bookend the season with Pillman and Kanyon.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I hope they bring up how WWE had Kanyon sing Boy George and get his ass beat by Taker for him pitching the idea of playing a strong gay wrestler.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FMW, Grizzly, Steroid and Dynamite Kid eps I'm interested in. Surprised they doing Luna but not Chyna. I always thought she(Luna) was a decent talent that was underrated. Outside of her demise I didn't know she was out there like that. I'm sure they will throw some fukkery from her family

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
FMW, Grizzly, Steroid and Dynamite Kid eps I'm interested in. Surprised they doing Luna but not Chyna. I always thought she(Luna) was a decent talent that was underrated. Outside of her demise I didn't know she was out there like that. I'm sure they will throw some fukkery from her family

I think Chyna's Mom said something about having an entire documentarys worth of material on her in the tuck.