Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sabu and his genie are doing an episode.
The genie, Melissa Coates just had her leg amputated.:wtf:
Eq_xhgFUwAAizyP

Medical Costs for "The Super Genie" Melissa Coates, organized by Joshua Greenberg

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
2pac
Biggie
Kurt Cobain
Magic Johnson HIV
Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding
Columbine
Crack Cocaine
Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky

Do We Really Need To Hear More On These Topics? They’ve Been Done To Death By Every Major Outlet The Past 20 Years, We Need More shyt That Wasn’t Such A Cultural Phenomenon

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Vice TV has revealed that the "Dark Side of the Ring" season 3 premiere will focus on the life and career of the late Brian Pillman.

WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin will appear on the season 3 premiere episode to discuss his former tag team partner and friend.

Austin will discuss his appearance on Dark Side of the Ring, plus his own career and retirement, during tonight's new episode of Vice TV's "Cari & Jemele (Won't) Stick To Sports" show. You can see a clip fo Austin on that show above.

There's still no word on when season 3 will premiere, but we will keep you updated. It's been reported that other season 3 topics will include XPW, FMW, Nick Gage, the WCW/NJPW Collision In Korea event from 1995, and The Smith Family (Grizzly Smith and his children - Sam Houston, Rockin' Robin, WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts).

Stay tuned for more.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Vice TV has revealed that the "Dark Side of the Ring" season 3 premiere will focus on the life and career of the late Brian Pillman.

WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin will appear on the season 3 premiere episode to discuss his former tag team partner and friend.

Austin will discuss his appearance on Dark Side of the Ring, plus his own career and retirement, during tonight's new episode of Vice TV's "Cari & Jemele (Won't) Stick To Sports" show. You can see a clip fo Austin on that show above.

There's still no word on when season 3 will premiere, but we will keep you updated. It's been reported that other season 3 topics will include XPW, FMW, Nick Gage, the WCW/NJPW Collision In Korea event from 1995, and The Smith Family (Grizzly Smith and his children - Sam Houston, Rockin' Robin, WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts).

Stay tuned for more.
Yes. Thats an episode I'm hype for. Always been a Flyin Brian stan :wow:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I'd like to know why Austin didn't go to Brian's funeral. I've heard he's real superstitious of funerals. He went to Eddie Guerrero's but stayed in the lobby during the whole thing and talked to people.

answer your own questions brehs :pachaha:

nah but I’m sure he’ll address this in the episode :lupe: him on this platform is actually a great combination cause he always shoots it straight and doesn’t sugarcoat

Last edited:

supertrekker

Superstar
Daps

Stay tuned for more.

I don't get the whole Collision in Korea episode. They had an event in North Korea and then what. What was so dark about it.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I don't get the whole Collision in Korea episode. They had an event in North Korea and then what. What was so dark about it.
nikka that is the dark part. It would be like running a show in Nazi Germany. Probably all kinds of side stories about what went on. The entire country was forced to go to the show...I know Scott Norton almost got into some shyt over saying some things over a tapped phone. I think Scott Steiner threw a plate of food on the floor (the country was at the time and still pretty much in the middle of a famine). North Korea is weird and dangerous as fukk.