Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I think I told this story before, but I was sitting at one of the bars at Bellagio a few years ago by myself since my friends were off at the tables. This fine ass Italian girl sat next to me & we started chit chatting and flirting with each other. Then these two Italian mafioso dudes decked out in black suits with visible tattoos on their hands sit on the other side of me. So I'm in the middle of this Italian chick and these Italian mafioso dudes. I realized my situation and bounced as quickly as I could :pachaha:

Adrianna was bout to get yo ass whacked by Paulie and Silvio :merchant:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I think I told this story before, but I was sitting at one of the bars at Bellagio a few years ago by myself since my friends were off at the tables. This fine ass Italian girl sat next to me & we started chit chatting and flirting with each other. Then these two Italian mafioso dudes decked out in black suits with visible tattoos on their hands sit on the other side of me. So I'm in the middle of this Italian chick and these Italian mafioso dudes. I realized my situation and bounced as quickly as I could :pachaha:
Keep your hands to yourself
RtwQyGT.png