Official Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 11 Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Pretty good premiere. Prettay…prettay…good. I know Larry said he wanted to dial back on it, but I like how the COVID element was incorporated in way that was still funny and didn’t make me roll my eyes like other shows do. It wasn’t overbearing. If this was a taste of what’s in store for the rest of the season, then I’m definitely game.

“That little fat mothafukka who run on the floor like in circles going woo-woo-WOO…that mothafukka never got no ass. I guarantee you.”

LivelyCorruptHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Why Leon had to do Curly like that. :dead:

Sofia Maria was priceless in this episode and it’s looking like she’s going to play a prominent role this season. On everything, I thought she was going to be another victim for the glass door. :mjlol:And I don’t know why the end credits had me shook. Beautifully done but jarring all at the same time. :heh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Susie cursing out the jeweler :russ:

I thought for sure the Mexican girl was going to walk into the glass after her audition :dead:
Everytime Susie’s theme kicks in with that western stand-off music. :wow:

I go from :banderas: to :lupe: to
full
when she’s cussing out Larry or any other poor soul.

Can’t stand no damn plopper though.
full

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good premiere. Prettay…prettay…good. I know Larry said he wanted to dial back on it, but I like how the COVID element was incorporated in way that was still funny and didn’t make me roll my eyes like other shows do. It wasn’t overbearing. If this was a taste of what’s in store for the rest of the season, then I’m definitely game.

“That little fat mothafukka who run on the floor like in circles going woo-woo-WOO…that mothafukka never got no ass. I guarantee you.”

LivelyCorruptHorsemouse-size_restricted.gif

Why Leon had to do Curly like that. :dead:

Sofia Maria was priceless in this episode and it’s looking like she’s going to play a prominent role this season. On everything, I thought she was going to be another victim for the glass door. :mjlol:And I don’t know why the end credits had me shook. Beautifully done but jarring all at the same time. :heh:

Yo that Curly line had me :dead:

Along with that line about birds flying into buildings and other birds not fukking with them.