((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
83367150-B3-A3-439-D-BABE-C48-E98650-BA9.gif

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
"that's not the whole thing. There's a flip at the end"

The fact that I actually pictured the flip and started laughing my ass off:mjlol:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lucy Liu still looks delicious :takedat:

episode was fantastic, they are setting up some great stuff for the season, I'm the only one thinking that Larry is getting a fake wake at the finale? :russ:

Also this is the second american show I have seen that talk about the pandemic as if it was over :mjlol: I hope we get more covid jokes during the season, the hoarding shyt was hilarious.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How big of a role will his new star, Maria Sofia (Keyla Monterroso Mejia) and her father (Marques Ray) play in Larry’s life as his Young Larryproduction moves forward?

Maria Sofia and her father are going to be following Larry around like a bad credit score. Keyla was a total newcomer and a revelation; she does bad acting so well. All of those lack of choices or too many choices are all a choice. You are definitely going to see more of her terrible acting. A fun fact: Marques played the concierge at the hotel last season in episode four, when Larry was trying to buy the coffee beans. We wrote this role with him in mind and were wondering if people would notice, but COVID gave him a whole new haircut and no one is the wiser

‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’: How the Premiere Sets Up Season 11 – The Hollywood Reporter

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
A diet and some exercise and the mexican chick is bad :takedat: has a pretty face and fat in the right places.