Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I think we're going to see low prices. Market is very bearish

too much shyt happening. my buy order set a 450$ looking good

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I think we're going to see low prices. Market is very bearish

too much shyt happening. my buy order set a 450$ looking good
I bought my first BTC (well only 0.1) just to try today and it was at 485€. Sold the 0.1BTC at €475 only 30 min after :sadcam:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I bought my first BTC (well only 0.1) just to try today and it was at 485€. Sold the 0.1BTC at €475 only 30 min after :sadcam:
Can't panic sell at a time like this...

I don't think putting your eggs all in one basket is the way to go...I swear people need to stop looking at crypto as bitcoin being the end all/be all just because its so damn dominant right now. Other coins WILL rise...a little PATIENCE

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

I don't think putting your eggs all in one basket is the way to go...I swear people need to stop looking at crypto as bitcoin being the end all/be all just because its so damn dominant right now. Other coins WILL rise...a little PATIENCE

what is driving the prices of other coins other than pure speculation?

these other coins are just as much volatile. If your a long term holder I just don't see how it is smart to put your money into a bunch of different coins that are all familiar and offer little to no difference making benefits compared to Bitcoin.

The market adoption is simply not there and too much behind to offer a real competition.

Of course if you're looking to make a quick buck there are some good crypto plays out there but this is not my investment strategy

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
what is driving the prices of other coins other than pure speculation?

these other coins are just as much volatile. If your a long term holder I just don't see how it is smart to put your money into a bunch of different coins that are all familiar and offer little to no difference making benefits compared to Bitcoin.

The market adoption is simply not there and too much behind to offer a real competition.

Of course if you're looking to make a quick buck there are some good crypto plays out there but this is not my investment strategy
I don't think DGC is a short term investment. You seriously don't have any other crypto in your posession? That's not a good strategy breh...

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

I answered you on the PM.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I don't think DGC is a short term investment. You seriously don't have any other crypto in your posession? That's not a good strategy breh...

again this is not the stock market, there is no safer crypto investment than Bitcoin. how exactly is it a good strategy to invest long term in other coins that are immensively more risky than Bitcoin already is

these coins will not get serious traction until something really bad happens to Bitcoin

I have a couple others crypto but they're not more than 10% of my crypto portfolio