Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
XRP flexing while others are bleeding like crazy :mjlol:

B-b-b-but it wasn't a bubble this time :mjcry:

EDIT : XRP's now getting stabbed to death :whoo:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Its happening...
Better get ready to cash out fellas

Whats happening?

Its just a correction. If you cash out every correction you gonna eat all your profit with taxes when they come for you in 6 or 7 years man. Y'all gotta chill :lolbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
IOTA lost 70% at the moment :whoo:

It will go back up as a correction to the dumps but :damn:

IOTA did 1.1 to 2.50 in two minutes :whoo:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey OP quick question what's a good app to actually buy crypto's and use as a wallet... I have coinbase but they only deal in 3 crypto's I need something to access alot of the coin market and I can buy cryptos for pennies... I can also get my physical HDD to act as a wallet. :jbhmm:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Ripple - Why You Shouldn't Invest (and Not Because It's a Scam) – Hivergent
When Bitcoin and Ethereum were originally created, their cryptocurrencies, BTC and ETH, were designed to be stores of value. When you created a transaction, you were sending a store of value to another account (for payment for goods and services). Miners created nodes on the network to process transactions and were compensated with this cryptocurrency, either through fees or mining rewards.

This is not how Ripple works. XRP was mined all at once by the parent company, with a majority of the cryptocurrency held by them. When a transaction is made on the XRP network, there is a fee paid in XRP, but this is not compensation. All transaction fees are ‘irrevocably destroyed’, not being paid to any members.

XRP was created as an anti-spam measure to make it costly for people to spam the network with transactions. All XRP was created to be destroyed and if the network lives long enough, will be destroyed. This is in contrast with BTC and ETH, which are specifically designed to be long-term stores of value.

While XRP does seem to have an incentive around trading (as state here), the ultimate point of XRP is to be burned, not held.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Anyone know of good droid apps to actually BUY these crypto's or what??? :jbhmm: coinbase only deals with the 3 majors and that's it.