Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:salute:

Posted it in the other thread, gonna use that to get started with ICOs next.

Have you checked the sell walls on Ven by the way? shyt looks like Mt. Everest with the great wall of china thrown on top.
If dude put cypherium on that list as a all star :wow:

Daps
looking for some quick direction. what is a good initial buy in. i don't really have the freedom to gamble for a few months? never invested in a crypto before.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking for some quick direction. what is a good initial buy in. i don't really have the freedom to gamble for a few months? never invested in a crypto before.

You should do your research before putting your money into something.

Don't take random advice from people in the net, you could be getting advice from people who didn't know what this was a couple weeks ago, read read read.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:salute:

Posted it in the other thread, gonna use that to get started with ICOs next.

Have you checked the sell walls on Ven by the way? shyt looks like Mt. Everest with the great wall of china thrown on top.

Nah, not today fam

Im holding tho

Can we get in on ico?

Thought they require like 30k investment

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Nah, not today fam

Im holding tho

Can we get in on ico?

Thought they require like 30k investment

I've seen some much lower than that, you're getting coins/token at a discounted rate essentially.

Never have
Kickin myself seeing ethereum as #1 all time on his ICO list

Stop kicking yourself, you picked a winner once you can do it again.

Daps
You should do your research before putting your money into something.

Don't take random advice from people in the net, you could be getting advice from people who didn't know what this was a couple weeks ago, read read read.
word. i hear that. i've had a wallet for awhile but i didnt want to jump into anything. now it seems like everybody has an opinion and is in the know. which clearly isnt true.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now that the investors are coming and going i think bitcoins gonna be a stable 14k. The network is hurting it, too damn slow for serious consideration so ppl are looking at the tech behind alts... Which there are way too many of.

Perfect time for the government to mint a coin honestly. Not for profit or investment, more like a fiatcoin. That might be a few years from now

The question is tho, whats gonna be the next big push or will it become stable gains from now on?