Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So Bitcoin back on the rise. If anyone has a spare 1k-2k I would hop in. Within 6 months it will be 500$ alot of startup companies will have what they're working on out.

I'm very close to having a exchange done. Working on security and all the legal aspects. I also went through my old hard drive and found a bitcoin wallet with 25 bitcoins from Bitcoin faucet back in the day. When I got those coins I think they where worth like 10 cent a piece and forgot all about them. Now they're worth $5000.

:snoop: Just jumped on the wave even tho those $200 days are long gone. Did myself a huge disservice by not taking the time to read up on it way back when. So, I copped some BTC, LTC and ETH yesterday to see where I can take it. I let being lazy and “fear” hold me back on this wave but better later than never I suppose. I’m gonna read every page of this thread and play as much catchup as I can.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Supposed to be around 80-100 dollars at the end of the year. I’m hearing

I have 177 litecoins

:whew: I have a long way to go to get to that level but just dropped $100 on some LTC in Coinbase and will keep putting $100 every check. At $69-71 that’s still a reachable number for people to jump in on and not break the bank.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fees are def a bytch. Kraken charges $5 withdrawal fee. Was testing the xfer to my Trezor wallet of 0.01 $BTC, shyt cost $5 bucks, smh.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. Them fees.

Been hearing about Trezor for a minute and didn’t know if I was “ready” to cop one yet because I just jumped into BTC / ETH / LTC and not sitting on much right now. The real winners besides the early BTC adopters are the middle men eating off of these fees. I’m rockinh with Coinbase right now because I was told that it’s the most rock solid outlet to buy/sell/etc but I wish they had more currencies to buy and toned the fees the fukk down.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Litecoin was $59 a coin 7 days ago, its $72.01 today. Man when Litecoin hits $100 I think that's going to be a psychological barrier for investors and everyone's gonna start slamming money into it making sure they don't miss the next top coin that cruises to 350-400 in 2018 like Dash and Ethereum did this year. The run from $100 to $150 will probably be short with all those people buying in.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
With the bitcoin fees, I read that it has to do with the limitations of the protocol. Only a few transactions allowed per second which is why in part bitcoin cash was made to increase that limit.

Correct me if I am wrong.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are we gonna see a dip soon?

The "Coinbase Cryptos" souring like a mutha fukka right when I want to buy more.

Is this gonna go on throughout the holiday season?
it dips and like every 3 weeks. then goes back up. then dips again

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, help me out. What should I buy?

“Safe” picks: Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin

Sleepers: Monero, IOTA, Neo & VertCoin

Don’t go by what we saying though. Research heavily before you put real money into it. For now, fukk with Bitcoin and Ethereum until you read more about the others. Personally, I’m fukking with B/E/L + IOTA and NEO but I like what I’ve read about Monero and VertCoin.