Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You guys think bitcoin gold will have a quick pump and dump on the exchanges like bitcoin cash ?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I was telling you to buy at $200
:laff:

I'm so tight cuz back when this topic was made I didn't have a career like I do now so didn't have any money to buy bitcoin. I did catch ETH and LTC tho and I made good money so far. I think those will both continue upward. Just my opinion.

BTC is going to keep on trucking as well. And anybody looking to buy, just buy a fraction of a coin or somethin if that's all you can afford. Still will come up off some money.

Lots of millionaires were made off bitcoin early investors tho :salute: to you

Last edited:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
let's just say I've been enjoying an early retirement
thats nice.
how much did the IRS hit you up for?
how did you buy your first piece of bitcoin?
from then til now, about how often did you buy/sell? was it on some day trade shyt or on some warren buffet buy and hold shyt?
did u make all your profits transacting on coin base?
:jbhmm:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
first china now russia with the bans
Russian central bank to ban websites offering crypto-currencies

#FINTECH
OCTOBER 10, 2017 / 4:02 AM / UPDATED 6 HOURS AGO
Russian central bank to ban websites offering crypto-currencies

Reuters Staff

2 MIN READ

Bitcoins are seen in this illustration picture taken September 27, 2017. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Illustration
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia will block access to websites of exchanges that offer crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin, Russian Central Bank First Deputy Governor Sergei Shvetsov said on Tuesday.

He called them “dubious”.

Russian financial authorities initially treated any sort of money issued by non-state approved institutions as illegal, saying they could be used to launder money.

Later the authorities accepted the globally booming market of crypto-currencies but want to either control the turnover or to limit access to the market

“We cannot stand apart. We cannot give direct and easy access to such dubious instruments for retail (investors),” Shvetsov said, referring to households.

Speaking at a conference on financial market derivatives, Shvetsov said the central bank sees rising interest in crypto-currencies because of high returns from buying into such instruments.

He warned, however, that crypto-currencies gradually transform into high-yielding assets from being a mean of payment.

Bitcoin, the most well-known virtual currency that emerged in mid-2010, last traded at around $4,807, up from its initial price of less than $1.

“We think that for our citizens, for businesses the usage of such crypto-currencies as an investment object carries unreasonably high risks,” he said.

Russian authorities said earlier this year they would like to regulate the use of crypto-currencies by Russian citizens and companies.

Reporting by Elena Fabrichnaya; Writing by Andrey Ostroukh; Editing by Jermey Gaunt

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Who here day trades.

How much you make every day?
Crypto is mostly orchastrated pump and dumps, people have private groups. You can basically get lucky if you catch the pump at the bottom when they go public with the shilling on biz at 1am.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Just getting my feet wet in Crypto-currencies.

I bought into ETH, Ripple and EOS and also some fraction of BTC. I am long on all these positions based on my research and will continue to funnel money into each holding at least weekly. My goal is to own a few BTCs, and get about 25-50 shares of ETH, while stockpiling Ripple and EOS by the thousands by the end of the year.

I like all of these holdings in 2018 and believe in the uses and projects attached to each.

Course I am new and green with all of this, so what the fukk do I know. :russ:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lead_large.jpg

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Just getting my feet wet in Crypto-currencies.

I bought into ETH, Ripple and EOS and also some fraction of BTC. I am long on all these positions based on my research and will continue to funnel money into each holding at least weekly. My goal is to own a few BTCs, and get about 25-50 shares of ETH, while stockpiling Ripple and EOS by the thousands by the end of the year.

I like all of these holdings in 2018 and believe in the uses and projects attached to each.

You do realize EOS is selling it's tokes for an entire year right? And now we're at day 107 of 350 (https://eosscan.io/ > scroll down to the bottom) So that means that they will raise and insane amount of money to come... and what does that mean >> Heavy inflation >> prices of EOS will keep going down at least until that 350 day. So that's a bad investment (at this point) if you ask me

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
You do realize EOS is selling it's tokes for an entire year right? And now we're at day 107 of 350 (https://eosscan.io/ > scroll down to the bottom) So that means that they will raise and insane amount of money to come... and what does that mean >> Heavy inflation >> prices of EOS will keep going down at least until that 350 day. So that's a bad investment (at this point) if you ask me

I get that, but it is cheap enough and for a ~$500 investment, it is worth a dip. That is why I said I am long. I am not worried about the short term losses of a few hundo, I am looking at this longer term. I agree this is a risky investment, but BTC, ETH, Monero and Ripple all seem Low-Moderate risk, so I am looking to add a high risk / high reward piece to a crypto portfolio, and went with EOS.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough but this game ain't for everyone. I guess everyone here wants to come up quick and get rich tomorrow but with a little patience BTC has proven to be a sound investment which doesn't come with the stress of altcoin investing... To each his own
What you think about litecoin?