Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To you bitcoin heads, how high do you think it will reach before it dips again? And how low will it dip?

Does anyone feel it's too late to buy BTC?

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I honestly feel like I only got ETC or LTC to crawl to.

(praying Siacoin's dedicated team delivers)
Gonna trade for some 2morrow.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I can't help but make this extra money on the alts. I use those profits to buy btc.

Fair enough but this game ain't for everyone. I guess everyone here wants to come up quick and get rich tomorrow but with a little patience BTC has proven to be a sound investment which doesn't come with the stress of altcoin investing... To each his own

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fair enough but this game ain't for everyone. I guess everyone here wants to come up quick and get rich tomorrow but with a little patience BTC has proven to be a sound investment which doesn't come with the stress of altcoin investing... To each his own
As has ethereum :wow:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For me btc is my wife who I'm dedicating most of my resources to but the alts are the sexy fast ass sluts that beg to get fukked just don't get attached.

You can get rich quick but you need a lot of capital and perfect timing.