Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:bryan: I feel like a idiot I was going to put in two grand when it was 200 range. I could be playing with house money by now. @irishfury how do you go about selling for real dollars for this new one?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Digress from asking for handouts & put some effort into understand the logistics of e-coin operations. Here's a juicy bone to get the edumacation process kick started;
LINK
:what: you talking about breh? Isn't this the point of the thread to discuss purchasing and selling? It got ruined with fukking trolls trying to prove some dumb ass point for 15 pages.

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:what: you talking about breh? Isn't this the point of the thread to discuss purchasing and selling? It got ruined with fukking trolls trying to prove some dumb ass point for 15 pages.

Read the LINK.... I was providing insightful DIY style information for those would be interests that have been asking the 'how to and why' questions consecutively...do you see anyone addressing the queries on here? Also I did not read the first 15 or so pages properly to depict stupidity...just merely skimmed through it sifting for gems and dropping them in return....speaking of gems... here you go (for the LTC enthusiasts ideally):

On the LTC chart, it seems to be forming a pennant much like BTC did @ $448, though it's not quite as perfect as BTC's pennant. If that's the case, after the breakout @ $48.50 (the moon), short-term target is $86-$90 (Mars). For real brehs these prices are truly crazy, & anyone that's been in cryptocoins for a while knows that. Thankfully, the far east masses (i.e China) don't know this, and they are the ones pushing it up.

Litecoin_Pennant.png

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looking at this black friday madness on TV.. people want to spend their money but the whole in person thing is a disadvantage. Digital currensy is the future brehs.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
:bryan: I feel like a idiot I was going to put in two grand when it was 200 range. I could be playing with house money by now. @irishfury how do you go about selling for real dollars for this new one?

Lots of ways. Transfer to euro account to US. Meet local traders.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Just bought 5 miners. Gonna sell 4 for a little profit and keep the 5th to do some mining.

:blessed:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
2.5K each

:whew:

You winning breh

:salute:

The fact that there's such a market for this tells me bitcoin isn't going anywhere soon

Black Friday sale today, so they're about $1,900 a piece. Saw one at auction today on eBay for $3,850. I'm a Top Rated seller too, so I'm only paying 7.2% final value fee with a huge shipping discount too through my UPS account. I decided to go with 7 instead. Best case scenario for me is put 10 grand in my pocket next month and keep one to mine some coins with a free machine.

:takedat: