Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

无名的

Superstar
Daps
@Brady Hoke's Artery

How do you do the whole local bitcoin? Im sure there's plenty of posts in here but Im lazy and its Thanksgiving :yeshrug:

I think it's just LocalBitcoins.com.

Search people in your zipcode and meet up. You can also find others selling out of your area and you can transfer money to them in other ways, but I'd only stick with cash and sit with the person while the coins deposit.

Problem is... there's not a ton of people on there. They have a feedback system, but I read about some people getting scammed by someone who had 100% feedback at the time. And a lot of people are asking way more than the going rate for BitCoin.

It's the Wild Wild West out there, brehs.

Be careful

:demonic:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I understand Litecoin is a derivative of Bitcoin

I suppose the performances of Bitcoin is what is driving Litecoin's price up right now

But what is Litecoin's potential as a currency ? I understand it could be a bubble but realistically, could Litecoin's prices bubble up to 500 $ like Bitcoin ?

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. They will hit $100. I got in at $6 cause I knew everyone who missed on bitcoin would hop on it.

What did you use to put your money in? I tried so damn hard to get in on LTC when it was a few bucks and NMC at a buck, but transferring $$$$ is so awful for this. I'll say it again, I want to cry.

My $10,000 I was going to put into NMC would have been worth $150,000 last night.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

You got in nicely at $6. I think there is going to be a serious market correction and it'll be a long way to the bottom for some people buying now. I couldn't see myself investing in LTC right now around $40. Bubble is too big.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
What did you use to put your money in? I tried so damn hard to get in on LTC when it was a few bucks and NMC at a buck, but transferring $$$$ is so awful for this. I'll say it again, I want to cry.

My $10,000 I was going to put into NMC would have been worth $150,000 last night.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

You got in nicely at $6. I think there is going to be a serious market correction and it'll be a long way to the bottom for some people buying now. I couldn't see myself investing in LTC right now around $40. Bubble is too big.

thing is, that's what people said about Bitcoin, and look where we at now

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I wanna get in now

but it seems to be a long and very thorough process to deposit USD into BTC brokers account. (Account has to verified and then the international wire transfer processed)

Is there a quicker way to go about it ?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man the process of getting in takes so damn long and is not accessible to everyone. I would have been in on Bitcoin @ 200 if the process wasn't so god damned slow!!

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
On that note...anyone selling LTC I'll pay you through Pay Pal. Hit up my pm.