Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
There's nothing driving the value of bitcoin except speculation. That's it. Money/currency around the world is backed by gold. There is no gold to back bitcoin. It's a made-up currency that you need to buy using "real" currency.
:camby:

Why would you bother posting this when you have no clue what you're talking about? The US dollar is NOT backed by gold. Hasn't been redeemable for gold since 1934, breh. Most of the world had followed suit by 1971.

And then you kept going. :russ:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Heres the thing. Both @unit321 and @irishfury are right. Irish is right in the sense that while there is demand and an infatuation with BitCoin, it will stay viable. Unit is right in the sense that the currency isn't backed by anything other than peoples demand for it. If some rich guy decides to fukk with the stock and it drops a large % and scares people away, then the demand for this virtual currency disappears and all your $300 coins go back to $60.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Irishfury can suck a dikk.

Breh keep my name out your mouth. I have been pleasant to you. I don't think you understand who you really fukking with. I suggest you ask @iMajor @James Carter @JoelB @jaguar paw @Jutt and others whats really going on. Everyone leaves cookie crumbs and I hope you clean yours up well if you proceed.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Heres the thing. Both @unit321 and @irishfury are right. Irish is right in the sense that while there is demand and an infatuation with BitCoin, it will stay viable. Unit is right in the sense that the currency isn't backed by anything other than peoples demand for it. If some rich guy decides to fukk with the stock and it drops a large % and scares people away, then the demand for this virtual currency disappears and all your $300 coins go back to $60.

This is true. What makes it even better is it goes to the 8th decimal. People need to realize it isn't a bubble. If people would have thrown 50k in when I started this thread. They would have made $17,500 dollars dunno how that was bad advice. They could have pulled the 50k investment and had 17.5k profit in play. Losing nothing. They would have 65 bitcoin profit. From the investment. They could cash that out and have made more in 3 weeks then they do in 4-5 months of working. Or left it in and if it hits 1000$ per coin in a year or so they made 65k.

A good friend of mine bought 100k worth at 67$ per coin. He cashed out his 100k at 250$ per coin. He has $270,000 in bitcoin now with his original investment back.

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Breh keep my name out your mouth. I have been pleasant to you. I don't think you understand who you really fukking with. I suggest you ask @iMajor @James Carter @JoelB @jaguar paw @Jutt and others whats really going on. Everyone leaves cookie crumbs and I hope you clean yours up well if you proceed.
So, you've already told me that your skills are in IT networking and project management. And you're threatening me that you are a hacker?
I'll profile you going by what I've read.
1. You're not irish.
2. You're white.
3. You're not American. I misjudged you to be uneducated. You probably have a college degree. And your poor English grammar and spelling skills are not a result of dyslexia but it's because English is your second language. Just by the way you have written your sentences, I take it you might be Russian or Ukrainian... :manny: ...maybe.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...o-record-on-wider-acceptance-china-trade.html

The digital money, which can be used to pay for goods and services on the Internet, has risen 20-fold so far this year, as trading activity has increased. Bitcoins were trading at $251.36 apiece at 6:30 p.m. in New York on BitStamp, one of the more active Web-based exchanges where Bitcoins are traded for dollars, euros and other currencies.
You will want to do some stock research before jumping on the bandwagon. Take a look at any stock in the world that has grown exponentially over a short period of time and see what happened. Whether it was blue chip stock, energy stock, or whatever, the bottom will drop with the winners who sell out early. It's all driven by speculation. It's high risk.

I'm willing to guess there are people, like irishfury, whose main job is to infiltrate the hundreds of forum websites that are out on the web and to draw in more buyers for bitcoin in order to increase demand, thereby increasing value. Then, at whatever point in time, those who are on the "in" will sell their stock at a peak value while the Tokyo Exchange is open (bitcoin was started by a Japanese dude), and let the suckers in Europe and America wake up to a $5 stock value the next morning. I warn you now. :ufdup:

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...o-record-on-wider-acceptance-china-trade.html

The digital money, which can be used to pay for goods and services on the Internet, has risen 20-fold so far this year, as trading activity has increased. Bitcoins were trading at $251.36 apiece at 6:30 p.m. in New York on BitStamp, one of the more active Web-based exchanges where Bitcoins are traded for dollars, euros and other currencies.
You will want to do some stock research before jumping on the bandwagon. Take a look at any stock in the world that has grown exponentially over a short period of time and see what happened. Whether it was blue chip stock, energy stock, or whatever, the bottom will drop with the winners who sell out early. It's all driven by speculation. It's high risk.

I'm willing to guess there are people, like irishfury, whose main job is to infiltrate the hundreds of forum websites that are out on the web and to draw in more buyers for bitcoin in order to increase demand, thereby increasing value. Then, at whatever point in time, those who are on the "in" will sell their stock at a peak value while the Tokyo Exchange is open (bitcoin was started by a Japanese dude), and let the suckers in Europe and America wake up to a $5 stock value the next morning. I warn you now. :ufdup:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...alled-bitcoin-a-bubble-admit-they-were-wrong/

Look I can pull articles too.

What we do know. Is I have actually employed people off this forum for over $10,000. I know people here personally and worked with them in a business environment. They have already attested to everything I have said was true. Your the only one with any delusion.

Trust me bitcoin could crash tomorrow and the loss wouldn't hurt me at all. You can keep hating or admit that the truth that people would have made 35% ROI on there investment so far. You look stupid to everyone. Anyone with a brain can see that I was correct on bitcoin so far. Anyone also can see people here vouch for me.

Your like the child who makes fun of doing something then sit mad and crossed arm when every other kid is having a blast.

Whats funny if people follow your warning put in 10k they would have 3,500k profit they missed out on. If they followed my advice they would have $3,500 profit and could have cashed out and be eating crab meats and fine wine.

At this moment I wouldn't put any money into bitcoin though way to risky at this price point. I fully expect a drop to 200-250 soon.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
If it wasn't, you'd be buying more.

I plan on buying more just not at the moment. I just don't expect it to maintain at its rapid climbing rate at the moment. It's called following trends and making and educated guess. You know like a guess that would have yielded a 40% return on investment like I did at the beginning of this thread.

I would love to attend a economics class from you.

Unit321:Class the dollar is backed by gold at Fort Knox. Also 40% ROI on a your investment in under 30 days is trash.

Class room::what:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I plan on buying more just not at the moment. I just don't expect it to maintain at its rapid climbing rate at the moment. It's called following trends and making and educated guess. You know like a guess that would have yielded a 40% return on investment like I did at the beginning of this thread.

I would love to attend a economics class from you.

Unit321:Class the dollar is backed by gold at Fort Knox. Also 40% ROI on a your investment in under 30 days is trash.

Class room::what:
bitcoin's "pseudo-bartering" system is really getting its momentum by money being getting laundered on the black market. That's what is giving it value right now. The Silk Road bust was just the tip of the iceberg. All the millions of drug dollars around the world that needs to be laundered without tracing it back to the original buyer can be done via bitcoin sales. You need to get businesses on board to take bitcoin in exchange for products which can then be bought and resold in a legitimate marketplace. Money = washed. Buyers of bitcoin stock don't know it, or don't want to believe it.
Without that, bitcoin would still be under $10 a share.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
bitcoin's "pseudo-bartering" system is really getting its momentum by money being getting laundered on the black market. That's what is giving it value right now. The Silk Road bust was just the tip of the iceberg. All the millions of drug dollars around the world that needs to be laundered without tracing it back to the original buyer can be done via bitcoin sales. You need to get businesses on board to take bitcoin in exchange for products which can then be bought and resold in a legitimate marketplace. Money = washed. Buyers of bitcoin stock don't know it, or don't want to believe it.
Without that, bitcoin would still be under $10 a share.

You don't know what your talking about.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade

There is a list of thousands of places to spend bitcoin. Also big commerce has given the ability for 40k clients to take bitcoin.
I can find anything I want right now to purchase with bitcoin.

Silk Road closed and the price went up. Silk road was the foundation. Now we have real start ups. Real business. Major investors.