Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So do you just sit in this thread and argue with anyone who doesn't believe in Bitcoin as much as you do?

Not really. Just preventing misinformation and general idiocy from spreading. I'd love to argue or debate with anyone here but this won't happen since most of ya'll are just uninformed smart asses looking for a quick laugh and a couple of daps

If you don't know wtf you're talking about you might as well spare us your "opinion". Suggesting that there is no more demand for Bitcoin as a transactional currency on darknet markets because "SR was shut down" is laughable

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Not really. Just preventing misinformation and general idiocy from spreading. I'd love to argue or debate with anyone here but this won't happen since most of ya'll are just uninformed smart asses looking for a quick laugh and a couple of daps

If you don't know wtf you're talking about you might as well spare us your "opinion". Suggesting that there is no more demand for Bitcoin as a transactional currency on darknet markets because "SR was shut down" is laughable

:mjlol:

Idiocy?

We should hit the million $ mark within the next 5 years.. he'd have 10 coins..... yea he good

You said this over a year ago.

Who can take you seriously?

You're a joke. You're lucky Greece is a cluster fukk and people have a reason to speculate about Bitcoin being used by Greeks to move the price up. Otherwise, this would be moving closer to 0.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:comeon:

surely heading to 0 :skip:

surely heading to a million

giphy.gif

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Doesnt mean anything if only a handful of people are using it

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Doesnt mean anything if only a handful of people are using it

Hmm yes, it does mean that some of the brightest minds in the country and all over the world are working toward building these use cases and the infrastructure necessary for global adoption.

无名的

Superstar
Daps

fukk does this matter?

Ride so hard for something losing you money brehs.

:francis:

If Bitcoin had such potential as a store of value... those people would be buying the currency and not investing in the businesses that capitalize on the people buying the currency because they think it will go to a million a coin.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
fukk does this matter?

If Bitcoin had such potential as a store of value... those people would be buying the currency and not investing in the businesses that capitalize on the people buying the currency because they think it will go to a million a coin.

Who told you they're not?

Keep laughing and ridiculing what you do not understand. It will make it easier to dig up old post and expose your ignorant ass when shyt gets real

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Who told you they're not?

Keep laughing and ridiculing what you do not understand. It will make it easier to dig up old post and expose your ignorant ass when shyt gets real

At what specific time will shyt get real because you predicted a million a coin a little over a year ago and said it'd be five years.

You keep thinking because someone doesn't see Bitcoin like you do, they don't understand it. I guarantee I was doing this shyt before you. I understand this shyt.

:ufdup:

And I know they're not buying Bitcoin like they are investing VC in Bitcoin because if they were, the price wouldn't be $275.

:why:

That investors believe the potential ROI for Bitcoin businesses exceeds the potential for simply investing in the currency should tell your dumbass something.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I don't how many times I've said this in here but isn't having the max amount of bitcoins a huge problem?

Even if you can infinitesimally split it it fukks you cause you can't print more of it if it catches on at a global scale.

This is something that's correctable right? Only way it remotely has a chance.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I don't how many times I've said this in here but isn't having the max amount of bitcoins a huge problem?

Even if you can infinitesimally split it it fukks you cause you can't print more of it if it catches on at a global scale.

This is something that's correctable right? Only way it remotely has a chance.
Can't print more? That's the whole point of it.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
At what specific time will shyt get real because you predicted a million a coin a little over a year ago and said it'd be five years.

You keep thinking because someone doesn't see Bitcoin like you do, they don't understand it. I guarantee I was doing this shyt before you. I understand this shyt.

:ufdup:

And I know they're not buying Bitcoin like they are investing VC in Bitcoin because if they were, the price wouldn't be $275.

:why:

That investors believe the potential ROI for Bitcoin businesses exceeds the potential for simply investing in the currency should tell your dumbass something.
It will get real once the entities suppressing the price atm are comfortable with their holding. This is likely to happen by next summer at most considering the supply provided by miners will be cut in half. There is too much noise in the market right now and a lack of information about the trades going down. Only a small fraction occur on exchanges. This liquidity and signaling problem should resolve once the NASDAQ ETF gets approved.

I could not careless that you "were doing that shyt before me". This tells me exactly what kind of person you are. One that cannot think outside the box. Why don't you try and tell me what is wrong with Bitcoin?

It's a well known fact that every VC involved in the Bitcoin space also own considerable amounts of bitcoins. Just the other day Bill Miller was on Bloomberg saying he was looking for ways to buy more...To even pretend that the potential ROI investing in Bitcoin companies is somehow larger than investing in the base currency, the protocol used by all of these companies tells me all I need to know about your "understanding" of Bitcoin