Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
no I wouldn't even know how to begin to buy something with it

Don't put your money into it then. It's unregulated, an bitcoin exchange can run off with your money with no repercussions. These fucbois don't even know who created Bitcoins.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Don't put your money into it then. It's unregulated, an bitcoin exchange can run off with your money with no repercussions. These fucbois don't even know who created Bitcoins.

:mjlol:

Do you have any idea the amount of $USD scams that exist or have existed?

If you leave your wallet on the park bench you're asking for it to get stolen. Don't leave your bitcoins on exchanges, that's it.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You smart dumb idiots in here have still no idea what it is you're talking about.

Bitcoin is a meme yet I just sent the final down payment of 10 000$ for my beachfront land in the Philippines straight to my friends' bank account over there SAME DAY and guess how much that cost me in fees?

Zero.

Try doing that without Bitcoin.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You smart dumb idiots in here have still no idea what it is you're talking about.

Bitcoin is a meme yet I just sent the final down payment of 10 000$ for my beachfront land in the Philippines straight to my friends' bank account over there SAME DAY and guess how much that cost me in fees?

Zero.

Rationalize bad investments brehs:mjlol:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

Zero.

You mean $25,000, with all the capital losses you made holding a depreciating 'currency' :mjpls:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You mean $25,000, with all the capital losses you made holding a depreciating 'currency' :mjpls:

:dwillhuh:

Are you stupid enough to believe I spent a chunk of my "investment" portion to do that?

Here's how that works : wire money to the exchange, buy 10,000$ worth of BTC, send BTC to rebit.ph, recipient gets money in his bank account same day.

Nice heh.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ignore the value of private, decentralized money system allowing for transfer of value instantly anywhere in the world without intermediaries.

Be a slave to banks, governments and corporations brehs :mjlol:
paulie.gif

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
That would be pretty valuable

But you forgot the most important adjective that breaks the deal:

"irreparably volatile"

Here some reading for you:

http://moneyandstate.com/bitcoin-value-ponzi-schemes/

If you understand the principles of free market and recognize the status of bitcoin as a very young form of money it should come at no surprise that its price is volatile.

Moreover there exists ways to use it without being subjected to that volatility