Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bitcoin value today jul 20: $623

heisenburr said in march-april that by start of summer or summer it would be back to $1000. it's [only] gained $200 since then from $450.

i took my $5000 i made from dec to march when the market crashed in march and flipped it a few times already. i cannot sit on money...

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
bitcoin value today jul 20: $623

heisenburr said in march-april that by start of summer or summer it would be back to $1000. it's [only] gained $200 since then from $450.

i took my $5000 i made from dec to march when the market crashed in march and flipped it a few times already. i cannot sit on money...

I told ya'll to buy at 450$.

I bought 8 at those prices.

I'm OK where I stand.

If we don't break our ATH by the end of the year I'll stand corrected. Fortunately I don't see any chances of this happening. We will blast past it soon enough.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told ya'll to buy at 450$.

I bought 8 at those prices.

I'm OK where I stand.

If we don't break our ATH by the end of the year I'll stand corrected. Fortunately I don't see any chances of this happening. We will blast past it soon enough.
for me $100 it brings me back $50 in about 2days or a week. so $450 makes me about $200 in about a week x (times) number of items i've in.
bitcoin for me isn't hot enough in my hot items anymore. i lost some money when it crashed.

and i don't have old money to sit on. i got to keep it moving. i'm a power seller on ebay besides trolling on this wack ass forum.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
for me $100 it brings me back $50 in about 2days or a week. so $450 makes me about $200 in about a week x (times) number of items i've in.
bitcoin for me isn't hot enough in my hot items anymore. i lost some money when it crashed.

and i don't have old money to sit on. i got to keep it moving. i'm a power seller on ebay besides trolling on this wack ass forum.

I'm not knocking your hustle and if you have things working for you then no reason to stop doing it.

The danger is you might want to hop back in when bitcoin gets "hot" again and chances are you'll get burned again.

I'll say this though, buying bitcoins and holding them ONE year has been one of the best investment in the last 4-5 years, in any market.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not knocking your hustle and if you have things working for you then no reason to stop doing it.

The danger is you might want to hop back in when bitcoin gets "hot" again and chances are you'll get burned again.

I'll say this though, buying bitcoins and holding them ONE year has been one of the best investment in the last 4-5 years, in any market.
like the ebay ceo who ruined ebay above said, bitcoin for me at this point is or can be a form of payment and not investment.
it'd be interesting to see how ebay accepts bitcoin cause their whole steeze is over charging ebay and paypal fees.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
like the ebay ceo who ruined ebay above said, bitcoin for me at this point is or can be a form of payment and not investment.
it'd be interesting to see how ebay accepts bitcoin cause their whole steeze is over charging ebay and paypal fees.

Bitcoin will not be a proper form of widely accepted payment until its liquidity is 10-100x above what it is today. It is very much a financial asset and it will grow as such before the currency/payment platform really catches on

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin will not be a proper form of widely accepted payment until its liquidity is 10-100x above what it is today. It is very much a financial asset and it will grow as such before the currency/payment platform really catches on
yeah but these banking zionists and their online trolls are holding it back cause their whole existence is based on fiat currency not having to compete with cryptocurrency.

bitcoin is probably the biggest thing to happen the last year but hardly gets any coverage in the media.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
yeah but these banking zionists and their online trolls are holding it back cause their whole existence is based on fiat currency not having to compete with cryptocurrency.

bitcoin is probably the biggest thing to happen the last year but hardly gets any coverage in the media.

You seen the proposed regulations for "Bitlicenses" :sadcam:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You seen the proposed regulations for "Bitlicenses" :sadcam:
i just read it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors...oin-banking-give-it-a-bitlicense-in-new-york/

What this means is that if you’re in the business of bitcoinery — “receiving Virtual Currency for transmission or transmitting the same; securing, storing, holding, or maintaining custody or control of Virtual Currency on behalf of others; buying and selling Virtual Currency as a customer business; performing retail conversion service … or controlling, administering, or issuing a Virtual Currency” — and you owe bitcoins to customers, then you need to have 100 percent of those bitcoins sitting in your bitcoin vault. And you can’t borrow against them. And you need to have some extra cash in dollars, just in case (in case what?). And you need to have however much capital Ben Lawsky decides you should have.

these niccas don't even have gold in the fed reserve vault to back their own fiat currency. smh

when germany asked for their gold they were told to get fuqqed. or any country that was tricked into storing their gold in the federal reserve.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
i just read it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/timwors...oin-banking-give-it-a-bitlicense-in-new-york/

these niccas don't even have gold in the fed reserve vault to back their own fiat currency. smh

when germany asked for their gold they were told to get fuqqed. or any country that was tricked into storing their gold in the federal reserve.

check this one out :

section 200.8(b):

Each Licensee shall be permitted to invest its retained earnings and profits in only the following high-quality, investment-grade permissible investments with maturities of up to one year and denominated in United States dollars

They trying to stop Bitcoin companies from holding Bitcoins :mjlol::mjlol:

fukk Lawsky for real, thought that boy was on our side for a minute, he a wolf in sheep clothes

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Power seller ehh :sas1:. Holla at a playa for some products to sell. No brands so no worries of VERO. Ask the homie @SpeaktotheMods

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
http://www.etf.com/sections/features/22835-nasdaqs-lavalle-bitcoin-etf-a-turning-point.html

There are a lot of questions about the viability of, and the role that the Winklevoss twins’Winklevoss Bitcoin Trust ETF (COIN) would play in a portfolio. The fund, which remains in the regulatory pipeline awaiting SEC approval, has certainly sparked a conversation about how far is too far when it comes to niche exposure, and peaked many investors’ interest.

But to David LaValle, vice president of transaction services for Nasdaq OMX and head of ETF business, the first-of-a-kind ETF is nothing short of yet another major innovation in the quickly growing ETF market. LaValle, who not only oversees the exchange-traded product platform at Nasdaq, but also faces off daily with issuers, liquidity providers and trading firms, argues that the bitcoin ETF—which will be listed on the Nasdaq—is a win-win for investors, traders, the issuer and the exchange itself.

:banderas: