Official Coming 2 America Thread

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
So this shyt is going to be PG-13? The first one was Rated R.

Automatic trash! They trying to make money from all ages. Akeem and Semi will be doing tik tok bit on this flick.

:camby::unimpressed::hhh:

Also doesn't make sense cos it's on Amazon, it's easy to get past the age restriction online.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Man I hope this is a resurgence for Westley, I watched passenger 57 and art of war recently, his martial arts skills were fire. Forgot how busy he used to get. That tax shyt was some bullshyt. He’s one of our kings in this movie shyt.
shyt him talmbout "raise it higher" and letting off rounds at akeem's pic had me :russ:...he is going to have some fukkery parts in this flick I'm sure lol

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shot by the guy who does mostly Empire (no other films for real) and written by Kenya Barris.... who wrote Girls Trip :ehh:

But also who wrote the 2019 Shaft movie as well :mjcry::francis:

Idk Craig Brewer did well with Dolemite. However, I still think he should have went with a black director to make sure nothing feels forced. John Landis was a great director who had a history with nailing comedy classics so thats why that worked out imo. Time will tell with Craig Brewer.

Even though comedy isnt Coogler's thing I know he would have done this justice :wow:

Coogler on board would have chilled a lot of the doubts and :francis: faces

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Coogler on board would have chilled a lot of the doubts and :francis: faces
Even as funny/silly as the 1st one was it never felt like a SNL skit.

As long as they can keep this movie grounded it should at least be solid. However, if they are winking at us or too self-aware its gonna be meh.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Eddie was originally going to play the Dave Chappelle character in Nutty Professor as well, but changed his mind.

Did the same thing with this movie in regards to Wesley's part.

John Landis pitched the idea of Eddie playing multiple characters in the OG movie.

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So this shyt is going to be PG-13? The first one was Rated R.

Automatic trash! They trying to make money from all ages. Akeem and Semi will be doing tik tok bit on this flick.

:camby::unimpressed::hhh:
There was no violence, sex scenes, explosions, deaths, etc in the first one. It was basically a love story-comedy with 4-5 "F words" that made it get a R rating.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I hope this is a resurgence for Westley, I watched passenger 57 and art of war recently, his martial arts skills were fire. Forgot how busy he used to get. That tax shyt was some bullshyt. He’s one of our kings in this movie shyt.

Especially the blade movies

:banderas: