Official Coming 2 America Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
trailer didn't show much so :yeshrug:

still watching day one no matter what

Pretty much. also, trailers don't really do much for me anyway anymore. if I was going to see the shyt, or watch it at home, a trailer won't dissuade me either way:manny:

Barbershop scene was funny tho. I'd prefer not to know much about any of this movie outside of what I know until I see it

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much. also, trailers don't really do much for me anyway anymore. if I was going to see the shyt, or watch it at home, a trailer won't dissuade me either way:manny:

Barbershop scene was funny tho. I'd prefer not to know much about any of this movie outside of what I know until I see it
Maybe if the empire DOP did memories of murder you would watch it :francis:

:troll:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I dont want to see another trailer either. They tend give away all the jokes and make the movie look dumber than it might be.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I dont want to see another trailer either. They tend give away all the jokes and make the movie look dumber than it might be.

Yup. they put all the funny parts in the trailer so by the time you've seen the movie, shyt aint funny anymore. and they also take the jokes out of context.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I'm definitely gonna watch it... but that trailer was 2 minutes of nothing. Almost everything in it was stuff we saw in the teaser images.

What it's about is more important than who's in it. Unless it ain't about shyt.

full

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I'm definitely gonna watch it... but that trailer was 2 minutes of nothing. Almost everything in it was stuff we saw in the teaser images.

What it's about is more important than who's in it. Unless it ain't about shyt.

full
Isn't it about him going back to America to find his heir? Like that was said in the first 30 seconds:dwillhuh: