Official Coming 2 America Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
with 7 of the movies i wanted to see this year being pushed back, this is a highlight for me

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

amazon

dec 18

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i'm still not sold on a sequel so would love a trailer, but since it's on Prime, don't matter, i'll check it out, it's "free" actually, is it? i assume it'll probably be a 5.99 rental?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Couldnt predict the pandemic, but they really should have just went ahead and made this rated R. :snoop:
There was nothing really overly sexual or violent in the original. The only reason it was R rated was because of 3-4 "F" words in it. At its core its a love story

-But this is a serious big boy pants wearing move by Amazon Prime. They're going to be the talk of the town and generate a huge buzz on the week this drops.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
How is he supposed to do a stand up in the middle of a pandemic?
His plan was to work his way up to a stand up special by doing clubs first to try out material
From what I remember they was saying it was going come out last December so I thought maybe it was already done

Dave did a stand up in the middle of a pandemic:yeshrug:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
From what I remember they was saying it was going come out last December so I thought maybe it was already done

Dave did a stand up in the middle of a pandemic:yeshrug:
Yeah but Dave is conditioned to do one. Eddie can't go to some little club for his first stage appearance in 3 decades and have that be his Netflix comeback special. He knows he has to start from square one, do them lil gigs to find a routine, and then do his big theater special