Official Coming 2 America Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"I am the big brother [of Vanessa Bell Calloway's Imani Izzi]. I am also the one that is making sure that everything in the whole region is under control," Snipes teased. "My name is General Izzi. We can make it hard or we can do it easy. It is up to you."

"There was a couple of times where we were in a couple of scenes where the laughing, it just, kicks in," he recalled. "And there was some funny people on this particular production. A lot of talented people… and a lot of the older, or the original cast, has rejoined. So very interesting things you're going to see with this one."

Being a part of the Coming to America sequel means a great deal to Snipes, who shared that he originally auditioned for the role of Darryl Jenks, played by Eriq La Salle in the original.

"I think it was myself, Eriq La Salle, and I want to say Mario Van Peebles were the finalist in getting that role -- and I didn't get it," he shared. "I remember [being] in my bathroom, in front of the mirror, and the Denzel Washington tear running down my face. So sad. I thought my career was over. How could I lose that opportunity to work with Eddie Murphy?"

Wesley Snipes Teases Hilarious 'Coming to America 2' (Exclusive)

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

amazon

dec 18

family get together meal...friends..dranks..more food..after midnight that stuff but all inbhetween.. WE ARE ALL DOING

tenor.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Man if they really made this PG 13 to just go on a streaming service...

These production studios can’t put shut in the movie theaters because of Covid So selling the movie to a streaming platform ie: Netflix, Amazon etc they automatically get their money back