Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Tournament

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
fukk I looked at the OP instead of following, my bad.

03a1c8f23c767ee337dc3ca7603212da.jpg

The SSU selects '99 Taz!

Taz can help add some buzz to the mid card while potentially joining the announce table as a WOAT commentator

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
SCCR's latest addition to continue filling out an absolutely outstanding mid-card of top flight athletes and wrestlers is a man who at the point in time I'm drafting him, was considered on the cusp of super stardom, before all you smarks turned your backs on him :ufdup:

01ef1125eebabab1ec25976e506ee340.gif

2013 Dolph Ziggler

@Alexander The Great

Superstar
Daps

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Alexander The Great @Buggsy Mogues @Mack de la Rocha @LordLoco @Silkk

I added a poll in the OP asking how/what the board is gonna vote for to determine the winner, and descriptions of how they'll work in the OP

And also since Da King already drafted two commentators, I'm also potentially adding a rule that everybody has to draft at least 2 commentators. Reply to this post with a yay or nay if you want that rule implemented
Can you even name 20 commentators? :usure:

Daps
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Capn Murph @Da King @Superkick Party @Alexander The Great @Buggsy Mogues @Mack de la Rocha @LordLoco @Silkk

I added a poll in the OP asking how/what the board is gonna vote for to determine the winner, and descriptions of how they'll work in the OP

And also since Da King already drafted two commentators, I'm also potentially adding a rule that everybody has to draft at least 2 commentators. Reply to this post with a yay or nay if you want that rule implemented

Not sure about the commentators, on-air personalities and all that but the voting ideas are cool.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

No to drafting commentators