Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
BREH selects

The Biggest box office draw of the 90s.

now I know most of you will think...Stone Cold has already been picked :lolbron:

but he ain't the biggest box office draw of the 90s.....:smugfavre:

neither was Hollywood Hogan....or the Rock.....or Shawn Michaels......or Bret Hart........

the man that drew more big houses than any other wrestler for the decade of the 90s was

This man

hqdefault.jpg
(circa 1993)

yup Konnan drew the most big houses of the decade of the 90s. more than Austin, Hogan, Michaels, Bret, ANYONE. don't believe me? ask Big Dave
Konnan was a GOD in Mexico during this time period

@Konnan

@Buggsy Mogues
You MOTHERfukkER I THOUGHT FOR SURE he would be one round more

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
BREH selects

The Biggest box office draw of the 90s.

now I know most of you will think...Stone Cold has already been picked :lolbron:

but he ain't the biggest box office draw of the 90s.....:smugfavre:

neither was Hollywood Hogan....or the Rock.....or Shawn Michaels......or Bret Hart........

the man that drew more big houses than any other wrestler for the decade of the 90s was

This man

hqdefault.jpg
(circa 1993)

yup Konnan drew the most big houses of the decade of the 90s. more than Austin, Hogan, Michaels, Bret, ANYONE. don't believe me? ask Big Dave
Konnan was a GOD in Mexico during this time period

@Konnan

@Buggsy Mogues
Congratulations

You just won the league

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Many people - Ric Flair included - have said SCCR's next pick was in line to take the NWA strap off Naitch and become the next big babyface star in the NWA. If not for an untimely auto accident, the futures of everyone in NWA at that time - Flair, Luger, Sting, Koloff, etc. may have been vastly different. We'll never know, but even if he doesn't live up to that hype he'll be a white meat babyface mid-card star that all the ladies in the south will pay to see

Magnum-TA.jpg

1986 Magnum TA

@Mack de la Rocha

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because its BS. I Have the man who drew the biggest houses in Pro Wrestling History & Invented Wrestlemania Dammit
GSg3o6R.png

101,763 at AT&T Stadium

93,173 at the Pontiac Silverdome

80,767 at Metlife Stadium

80,355 at Wembley Stadium

80,103 at Ford Field

2c7e2a2c027f74a36a7ede929f6cadc7.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Because its BS. I Have the man who drew the biggest houses in Pro Wrestling History & Invented Wrestlemania Dammit
GSg3o6R.png

101,763 at AT&T Stadium

93,173 at the Pontiac Silverdome

80,767 at Metlife Stadium

80,355 at Wembley Stadium

80,103 at Ford Field

2c7e2a2c027f74a36a7ede929f6cadc7.gif
:rudy: That man's biggest success is thanks to MY #1 pick

DpdSrb.gif

this is where the power lies, BROTHER

Silkk

Daps
:rudy: That man's biggest success is thanks to MY #1 pick

DpdSrb.gif

this is where the power lies, BROTHER
The greatness of Vincent Kennedy McMahon was able to pull in 100,000 people in 2016 with THIS as the main event

WrestleMania-32-Triple-H-Roman-Reigns-660x330.jpg

While the huckster killed WCW & Critically wounded TNA. Remember that legendary Hulk Hogan vs Big Show tour of 2007?

Of Course Not
giphy.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
The greatness of Vincent Kennedy McMahon was able to pull in 100,000 people in 2016 with THIS as the main event

WrestleMania-32-Triple-H-Roman-Reigns-660x330.jpg

While the huckster killed WCW & Critically wounded TNA. Remember that legendary Hulk Hogan vs Big Show tour of 2007?

Of Course Not
giphy.gif
you can't be serious. there would be no Wrestlemania to "pull off" if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan. Hogan MADE Wrestlemania into the monster it is today. it's a brand because the GOAT was the headliner on the 1st 9 of them, then came back and did it again just because...he could :win: Hogan was selling out arenas for the AWA and in Japan, before Vinny Mac made his 1st million. theres a reason why vince ALWAYS comes crawling back to him....like he will again in 3 months :mjpls:

and you really bringing up WCW and TNA? WCW beat VINCE because of Hogan, gave WCW their biggest ratings and PPV EVER...Hogan is the reason for the wrestling BOOM in the 80s and the 90s :umad:

and TNA did its best numbers when Hogan debuted :umad:

Mcmahon's lie, stans lie.....but dem numbers DO NOT :ahh:

Silkk

Daps
you can't be serious. there would be no Wrestlemania to "pull off" if it wasn't for Hulk Hogan. Hogan MADE Wrestlemania into the monster it is today. it's a brand because the GOAT was the headliner on the 1st 9 of them, then came back and did it again just because...he could :win: Hogan was selling out arenas for the AWA and in Japan, before Vinny Mac made his 1st million. theres a reason why vince ALWAYS comes crawling back to him....like he will again in 3 months :mjpls:

and you really bringing up WCW and TNA? WCW beat VINCE because of Hogan, gave WCW their biggest ratings and PPV EVER...Hogan is the reason for the wrestling BOOM in the 80s and the 90s :umad:

and TNA did its best numbers when Hogan debuted :umad:

Mcmahon's lie, stans lie.....but dem numbers DO NOT :ahh:

Ask Jimmy Hart & the XWF about dem numbers :sas1:

Vince Mcmahon hasn't needed Hulk Hogan in 20 years, Can't say the same for the HulKKKster.
giphy.gif

Back to the draft @Mack de la Rocha