Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I gotta stop posting on SEC websites..motherfukkers want me to go out & slap any cac I come across. This is what one of them said

“A degree from a HBCU is next to worthless. A FOOTBALL TICKET to a HBCU game is completely worthless. Need to just close them down or be honest and recognize them as the bottom tier academic and athletic centers that they are”

Ignorant ass people man smh

I disagree, with them, I'd say a degree from a Howard or Tuskegee is worth more than any SEC school not named Vanderbilt depending on the major.

A&T got a top 10 FCS program and let's not act like ASU didn't have a first rounder drafted in the draft a few months ago.

Don't waste your time on the SEC forums, hell I got off an Alabama board when that Mike Brown shyt went down.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I gotta stop posting on SEC websites..motherfukkers want me to go out & slap any cac I come across. This is what one of them said

“A degree from a HBCU is next to worthless. A FOOTBALL TICKET to a HBCU game is completely worthless. Need to just close them down or be honest and recognize them as the bottom tier academic and athletic centers that they are”

Ignorant ass people man smh

Sounds like TiggerDroppings/SECrant. Those trump loving necks can be their KKK selves on there. I wouldn't even bother.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I disagree, with them, I'd say a degree from a Howard or Tuskegee is worth more than any SEC school not named Vanderbilt depending on the major.

A&T got a top 10 FCS program and let's not act like ASU didn't have a first rounder drafted in the draft a few months ago.

Don't waste your time on the SEC forums, hell I got off an Alabama board when that Mike Brown shyt went down.

I used to browse this site called tidefans (I think that was the name of it)
basically if you werent playing for Bama, then every other black was worthless to them. And you're right..I love Bama State but if I had kids id push them to Howard, Skeegee, Morehouse, Spelman or Xavier in New Orleans. Those schools are amazing.

Sounds like TiggerDroppings/SECrant. Those trump loving necks can be their KKK selves on there. I wouldn't even bother.

Yup..SECRANT.
I go on there to troll UGA fans but most of them are MAGA as hell. fukk all of them.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I used to browse this site called tidefans (I think that was the name of it)
basically if you werent playing for Bama, then every other black was worthless to them. And you're right..I love Bama State but if I had kids id push them to Howard, Skeegee, Morehouse, Spelman or Xavier in New Orleans. Those schools are amazing.

I was on TideFans too, called them on when I noted how hypocritical it was for them to big up the black players on the team but call the protesters in Ferguson “thugs” and “animals”.

Also I hated how they shytted on the Missouri players for boycotting those few days, it showed me that they wouldn’t even support a Derrick Henry or a Cam Robinson if they boycotted due to a University issue. White CFB fans are so out of touch :mjlol:.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We return the conferences leading PASSER, the same OL from last year and a better defense.

Just sit back and enjoy the show brehbo

We were the only team in the east to beat Alcorn last year. We got something to build on

Y’all goofy for frequenting message boards of schools that didn’t even allow black people in them just. Few decades ago. :russ:

Yea I gave myself an L lol

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The 50 best college football programs over 150 years

25. Grambling
55.8 | 0 national titles

Grambling's success in the postwar era is a tribute to the coaching acumen and sheer willpower of Eddie Robinson, who served the school as football coach and pretty much every other administrative job needed to field a football team. Under Robinson, Grambling became the most celebrated HBCU in the segregated era of the 1940s through the 1960s. Once the SEC schools began recruiting African American talent, Grambling's days as a feeder to the NFL quickly came to an end. Progress has its victims too.

:salute:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ:

Man we cut up at this game, a breh got himmed up by the cop, breh came onto the field @2:16:russ:

We have one of the most beautifulist ass song:mjcry::mjcry: I cried at the end:mjcry:

Brehs, Love your HBCUs

Best of luck to you guys

Go Jags :mjcry::wow:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:russ::russ:

Man we cut up at this game, a breh got himmed up by the cop, breh came onto the field @2:16:russ:

We have one of the most beautifulist ass song:mjcry::mjcry: I cried at the end:mjcry:

Brehs, Love your HBCUs

Best of luck to you guys

Go Jags :mjcry::wow:

I love it when we played Gangsta B against Jackson State. I hope Jackson State become good this year. The Boombox Classic is most hyped when both teams are good. Low Key hated it when the Boombox is more about the bands than the game.