Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
31915M.jpg

AOB_Canton.jpg

Good to see two HBCUS who don’t usually play each other go head up.

TSU by 40 tho :russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NCAT will sell alcohol at games :ehh:

@Old Scott Hall @Bryan Danielson @Optimus Prime

https://www.greensboro.com/news/edu...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

"The university’s Board of Trustees on Friday approved a resolution that permits alcoholic beverage sales at most of its sports venues. Athletics Director Earl Hilton said after the unanimous vote that A&T plans to sell alcohol at football games starting this fall, but won’t extend sales to other facilities.

A&T joins at least three other UNC System schools — East Carolina, N.C. State and UNC-Chapel Hill — that recently expanded their policies regarding alcohol sales.

Hilton said A&T officials will work out the details over the next month. He said fans will be able to buy alcohol at several places within BB&T Stadium and that alcohol sales will end after the third quarter."

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
NCAT will sell alcohol at games :ehh:

@Old Scott Hall @Bryan Danielson @Optimus Prime

https://www.greensboro.com/news/edu...al&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

"The university’s Board of Trustees on Friday approved a resolution that permits alcoholic beverage sales at most of its sports venues. Athletics Director Earl Hilton said after the unanimous vote that A&T plans to sell alcohol at football games starting this fall, but won’t extend sales to other facilities.

A&T joins at least three other UNC System schools — East Carolina, N.C. State and UNC-Chapel Hill — that recently expanded their policies regarding alcohol sales.

Hilton said A&T officials will work out the details over the next month. He said fans will be able to buy alcohol at several places within BB&T Stadium and that alcohol sales will end after the third quarter."
VIPs have had alcohol for atleast the last 2 seasons, it was a tent behind the scoreboard
opening it to the public was the next logical step
that GHOE line for alcohol will be insane

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I have a bad feeling about this :lolbron:
If they price it like the pro stadiums, they should be good. nikkas ain’t about to spend $40 on drinks at the stadium, and then turn around and go out that same night spending $20/$30.

You gone get a few students though slumped in the damn stands. It’s like that at white colleges too, though. I went to a LSU game, and them young white hoes would be trashed before walking into the game

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Jackson State beefed up their band

The numbers of Tubas. :damn:

Of Course Southern is deep.

Feel sorry for the bands going against them.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I gotta stop posting on SEC websites..motherfukkers want me to go out & slap any cac I come across. This is what one of them said

“A degree from a HBCU is next to worthless. A FOOTBALL TICKET to a HBCU game is completely worthless. Need to just close them down or be honest and recognize them as the bottom tier academic and athletic centers that they are”

Ignorant ass people man smh